McIntosh Activities Council (McAC) Records
Collection Scope and Content Summary
This collection consists of posters, invitations, pamphlets, and programs for events that the McIntosh Activities Council hosted on the Barnard College campus from 1972-2000. There is also a list of presidents of the McIntosh Activities Council from 1970-2006.
- Creation: 1972 - 2006
- McIntosh Activities Council (McAC) (Organization)
This collection has no restrictions.
Permission to publish material from the collection must be requested from the Barnard College Archives. The Barnard College Archives approves permission to publish that which it physically owns; the responsibility to secure copyright permission rests with the patron.
Photocopies or scans may be made for research purposes.
0.08 Linear Feet (2 folders.)
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College McIntosh Activities Council.
This collection is arranged in the original order in which it was received.
This collection is located in the Barnard Archives and Special Collections, Barnard Library. To use this collection, please contact the Barnard Archives and Special Collections at 212.854.4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The acquisition date and source is unknown.
Additions are expected.
This collection was processed and the finding aid written by Charlotte Kostelic in November 2015. Finding aid adheres to that prescribed by Describing Archives: A Content Standard. Machine readable finding aid encoded in EAD 2002. Finding aid written in English.
- removed duplicate programs and fliers, McAC event ephemera, photographs of faculty award winners, additional shirts, mugs, and tote bags, student McAC committees applications, invoices, routine correspondence with vendors, budget drafts, and duplicate chair guidelines.
- Guide to the McIntosh Activities Council (McAC) Records
- Charlotte Kostelic
- © 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script