Equal Employment Opportunity Commission vs. Sears Roebuck and Company Records
Collection Scope and Content Summary
This collection contains case files, transcripts, depositions, and other court documents from the Equal Opportunity Commission vs Sears, Roebuck and Company legal suit.
- Creation: 1961 - 1985
- Barnard Center for Research on Women. (Organization)
This collection has no restrictions.
0.83 Linear Feet (2 Full Hollinger Boxes) : Box 1: 9 File Folders Box 2: 8 File Folders
This collection contains the records of the Equal Opportunity Commission vs Sears, Roebuck and Company legal suit.
This collection is located in the Barnard Archives and Special Collections, Barnard Library. To use this collection, please contact the Barnard Archives and Special Collections at 212.854.4079 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guide to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission vs. Sears Roebuck and Company Records
- In Progress
- Sarah Barlow-Ochshorn
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note