Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
This collection consists of the documents, correspondence, minutes, statistics, posters, and administrative materials of the Barnard College Office of Admissions.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna, Edith Somborn Issacs. It contains personal materials and those relating to the operation of undergraduate life at Barnard College, especially Barnard Bulletin columns and theater programs.
This collection consists of the scrapbooks and writings of Barnard College alumna Eleanore Myers Jewett.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna and news correspondent Florence G. Sammet Rothschild.
The Gertrude C. Clark Hitchcock was compiled during Hitchcock's time as a Barnard undergraduate. Materials in the scrapbook consists mainly of examinations, clippings related to Barnard, commencement materials, and theatre programs.
The scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Jessie May Wendover covers the period from the fall of 1892, when she matriculated at Barnard, until her graduation in the spring of 1896.
This collection contains 3 scrapbooks dated 1924-1925, 1926, 1927-1931 as well as correspondence between Jaques Barzun and Jan ten Broeke regarding Barzun's marriage to Moeller.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Mary Catherine Reardon, class of 1907.
This collection consists of publications that detail the benefits of a Barnard College education to prospective student and current matriculates.
Rona Wilk’s collection contains materials related to her academic and personal life at Barnard from the late 1980s and early 1990s. The collection contains memorabilia and ephemera from her time as a student, including class schedules, syllabi, orientation materials, Barnard publications, T-shirts, buttons, and Barnard merchandise as well as playbills from theatrical productions Wilk attended while at Barnard.
This collection consists of the personal papers of Barnard College alum Sherry Suttles.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard alumna Sophie Parsons Woodman. The collections includes newspaper clippings, photographs, and personal ephemera.
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 11
- Women college students 11
- Scrapbooks 8
- Student activities 6
- Barnard College 5
- College theater -- New York (State) -- New York 5
- Commencement ceremonies 4
- Students -- Social life and customs 4
- Barnard College-Buildings 2
- College student government 2
- College students -- Recruiting 2
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Admission 2
- African American women 1
- Atlantic Beach (S.C.) 1
- City managers 1
- Civil Rights 1
- Clippings 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College administrators 1
- College publications 1
- College sports 1
- College student orientation 1
- College student records 1
- College students, Black 1
- Correspondence 1
- Counseling 1
- Cultural relations 1
- Education 1
- Families, Black 1
- Feminism 1
- Gullahs 1
- Harlem (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Lawrence (Mercer County, N.J. : Township) 1
- Libraries 1
- Menlo Park (Calif.) 1
- New York (N.Y.)—Guidebooks. 1
- Oberlin (Ohio) 1
- Pan-Africanism 1
- Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women 1
- Politics and government 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Second-wave feminism 1
- Student Movements 1
- Suffragists 1
- Theater programs 1
- Third-wave feminism 1
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 1
- Vocational education 1
- Women -- Employment 1
- Women -- Services for 1
- Women's studies 1
- Women, Black 1
- Young Women's Christian associations 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College. Office of Admissions 2
- Barnard Center for Research on Women. 1
- Gould, Jane S., 1918-2009 1
- Jakobsen, Janet R. 1
- Olatunji, Babatunde 1