Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains photographs relating to the history of Barnard College.
This collection consists of Barnard College Dean's and President's Reports. They include an overview of recent and planned developments at the college, as well as summaries of problems and proposals.
This collection documents the official correspondence of the faculty and administrators of Barnard College from 1889-1904.
President's Office Records consist of correspondence, speeches, addresses, publications, reports, meetings minutes, journals, calendars, photographs, AV, and born digital material that were created and kept by the President’s Office.
- College presidents 3
- Barnard College 2
- Correspondence 2
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 2
- Annual reports 1
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Barnard College -- Employees 1
- Barnard College -- Faculty 1
- Barnard College-Buildings 1
- College publications 1
- College trustees 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Deans (Education) 1
- Dormitories 1
- Ephemera 1
- Interviews 1
- Photographs 1
- Photography negatives 1
- Records 1
- Speeches 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College. President's Office. 1