Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains photographs relating to the history of Barnard College.
This collection consists of the records of the Barnard College Office of Career Development.
This collection consists of press releases, annual reports, correspondence, clippings, programs, newsletters, questionnaires, invitations, address lists, minutes, schedules, printed materials, and photographs related to Barnard College communications, public affairs, and public relations.
This collection contains research materials created and gathered by Barnard Emeritus Professor of History Bob McCaughey during his process of writing "A College of Her Own: The History of Barnard."
- Barnard College 3
- College administrators 3
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 3
- Barnard College -- Employees 2
- Barnard College -- Faculty 2
- Barnard College -- History 1
- Barnard College-Buildings 1
- College presidents 1
- College trustees 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Correspondence 1
- Dormitories 1
- Photographs 1
- Photography negatives 1
- Press releases 1
- Public relations 1
- Publicity 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1
- Women -- Employment 1
- Women college administrators 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College 1
- Barnard College. Office of Career Development 1
- Barnard College. Office of Communications 1
- McCaughey, Robert A. 1