Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains photographs relating to the history of Barnard College.
The collection contains materials relating to the backgrounds and achievements of the members of the Barnard College Board of Trustees. Materials include curriculum vitae, newspaper and magazine clippings, interviews, obituaries, press releases, correspondence, memoranda, speeches, publications, and donor information sheets.
This collection consists of correspondence, Barnard College financial history and documents, and reminiscences of George A Plimpton. Plimpton was a Barnard College Trustee from 1889 to 1936 and Treasurer from 1893 to 1936.
- Barnard College 2
- Correspondence 2
- Photographs 2
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 2
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Barnard College -- Employees 1
- Barnard College -- Faculty 1
- Barnard College-Buildings 1
- Biographical sources 1
- Clippings 1
- College presidents 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Dormitories 1
- Photography negatives 1
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur), 1855-1936 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College 1
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 1
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur) 1