Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection contains materials relating to the backgrounds and achievements of the members of the Barnard College Board of Trustees. Materials include curriculum vitae, newspaper and magazine clippings, interviews, obituaries, press releases, correspondence, memoranda, speeches, publications, and donor information sheets.
This collection consists of development records which includes correspondence, memoranda, accounts, donor lists, appeals for funds, clippings, press releases, and information pertaining to the Thrift Shop.
This collection consists of scripts; song lyrics; sketches for posters, programs, costumes, and set design; lists of plays presented; programs; news clippings; press releases; and correspondence relating to plays and workshops presented in the Brinckerhoff Theatre and the Minor Latham Playhouse.
- Barnard College 2
- College administrators 2
- Press releases 2
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 2
- Barnard College. Dance Uptown, 1967-1989. 1
- Biographical sources 1
- College theater -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- College trustees 1
- Costume 1
- Dance 1
- Performing arts 1
- Photographs 1
- Public relations 1
- Theaters -- stage-setting and scenery 1
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 1
- Barnard College. Department of Theatre 1
- Barnard College. Development Office 1
- Barnard College. Minor Latham Playhouse 1