Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains materials relating to the backgrounds and achievements of the members of the Barnard College Board of Trustees. Materials include curriculum vitae, newspaper and magazine clippings, interviews, obituaries, press releases, correspondence, memoranda, speeches, publications, and donor information sheets.
The collection consists of correspondence between Board of Trustees members, administrators, students, New York City and New York State officials, and influential citizens. Topics covered include administrative matters, fund raising, curriculum, faculty issues, Barnard operations, student life, and Barnard College’s founding and continuing operation.
This collections consists of the personal papers of Barnard College Trustee and Treasurer, Francis T. Plimpton. The collection includes correspondence, minutes, and financial records, as well as blueprints, compliance reports, and insurance records documenting the building of Plimpton Hall.
This collection consists of correspondence, Barnard College financial history and documents, and reminiscences of George A Plimpton. Plimpton was a Barnard College Trustee from 1889 to 1936 and Treasurer from 1893 to 1936.
This collection consists of the personal papers of Martha Hollister Boynton Wheeler. It includes correspondence between friends, employees, and family; financial papers; memorabilia; and photographs. The collection also includes a booklet on her life created posthumously.
- Barnard College 5
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 5
- College administrators 2
- Photographs 2
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur), 1855-1936 2
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Biographical sources 1
- Budget 1
- Clippings 1
- Ephemera 1
- Financial statements 1
- Meetings 1
- Plimpton, Francis T. P. (Francis Taylor Pearsons), 1900-1983 1
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 3
- Plimpton, Francis T.P. (Francis Taylor Pearsons) 1
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur) 1
- Wheeler, Martha Hollister Boynton 1