Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection consists of correspondence, publicity, financial information, and programs related to the Barnard College Essay Contest, as well as the winning essays from each year.
This collection consists of the Barnard College student publication, Echoes. The magazine features students poetry, prose, and artwork.
This collection consists of materials that document the history of the Program in the Arts (1970-1989) at Barnard College.
- Art 1
- College publications 1
- College students' writings 1
- College-high school cooperation 1
- Contests 1
- Correspondence 1
- Dance 1
- High school girls 1
- High school juniors 1
- High school students' writings 1
- Music -- Instruction and study 1
- Performing arts 1
- Poetry 1
- Public schools -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Student publications 1
- Theater 1
- Theater programs 1
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College 2