Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection consists of administrative records, biographical files, and materials such as banners, posters, and t-shirts, regarding the activities of the East End Women's Alliance, a feminist group active from 1970 - 1999 in the Hamptons, New York.
This collection contains materials relating to the women's liberation movement of the late 1960s and into the 1970s.
This collection contains materials relating to reproductive justice and abortion research and policy in the second half of the 20th century.
- Reproductive rights -- United States 2
- Second-wave feminism 2
- Abortion -- Government policy -- United States 1
- Abortion -- Law and legislation -- United States 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Clippings 1
- Correspondence 1
- DVD-Video discs. 1
- Filmed panel discussions 1
- International Women's Year, 1975 1
- Political campaigns 1
- Video tapes 1
- Women -- Services for 1
- Women -- Social conditions 1
- Women's health services 1
- Women's rights 1 ∧ less
- Barnard Center for Research on Women. 1
- East End Women's Alliance 1