Showing Collections: 51 - 73 of 73
This collection consists of the personal papers of Barnard College alumna ('61), Mary-Jo Kline. The collection is primarily comprised of letters from Kline to her parents detailing her life at Barnard as well as correspondences between her and fellow alumna post graduation between 1962-1997.
These records consist of the meeting minutes of the Barnard College Board of Trustees and its Executive Committee.
This collection consists of film and video recordings related to Barnard College, including events and performances, clips of television shows featuring Barnard or people affiliated with Barnard, documentaries related to Barnard, and course-related recordings.
This collection consists of the records of the Barnard College Office of Career Development.
This collection consists of press releases, annual reports, correspondence, clippings, programs, newsletters, questionnaires, invitations, address lists, minutes, schedules, printed materials, and photographs related to Barnard College communications, public affairs, and public relations.
This collection consists of documents from the Office of the Provost and Dean of Faculty of Barnard College. The collection includes memorandum, correspondence, reports, and studies.
This collection contains documents, memorandum, and flyers from the Barnard College Activities Office.
This collection consists of financial documents, donation information, statistics, and tax data from the Barnard College Bursar's Office.
This collection consists of the records of the Barnard College Office of the Registrar. These records include admissions forms, forms concerning enrollment and grading, correspondence, topical files, statistics, and lists of students in various majors.
The collection consists of the undergraduate government and history class notebooks of Pham Bach-Tuyet, Barnard Class of 1961. It includes her class notes, reading notes, course outlines, bibliographies, draft essays and brief personal reflections on her coursework, international events, and her time at Barnard.
President's Office Records consist of correspondence, speeches, addresses, publications, reports, meetings minutes, journals, calendars, photographs, AV, and born digital material that were created and kept by the President’s Office.
This collection consists of publications that detail the benefits of a Barnard College education to prospective student and current matriculates.
This collection contains research materials created and gathered by Barnard Emeritus Professor of History Bob McCaughey during his process of writing "A College of Her Own: The History of Barnard."
Rona Wilk’s collection contains materials related to her academic and personal life at Barnard from the late 1980s and early 1990s. The collection contains memorabilia and ephemera from her time as a student, including class schedules, syllabi, orientation materials, Barnard publications, T-shirts, buttons, and Barnard merchandise as well as playbills from theatrical productions Wilk attended while at Barnard.
The collection consists of topical research files of former Barnard College faculty member, Rosalind Rosenberg.
This collection consists of programs, invitations, announcements, accounts, lists of officers of Senior Week committees, descriptions of Senior Week events, and other information and instructions relating to Senior Week.
This collection consists of materials related to the Seven College Vocational workshops, which was a series workshops geared towards older women college graduates who wanted to enter or re-enter the job market.
This collection consists of the personal papers of Barnard College alum Sherry Suttles.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard alumna Sophie Parsons Woodman. The collections includes newspaper clippings, photographs, and personal ephemera.
This collection consists of the scrapbook and three diaries of Barnard alumna Stella Bloch Hanau. The scrapbook and diaries were created by Bloch preceding, during, and after her years as a Barnard College student. Most material is pertinent to Barnard College, but some is from her time at Wadleigh High School.
This collection consists of Barnard College student life handbooks and residence hall guides. The 39 handbooks and guides include information about student life on and off campus including but not limited to residence hall regulations, social activities, and resources for mental and physical health.
The Susan I. Myers scrapbook was compiled by Myers during her time at Barnard College. Myers was Mortarboard Chairman in 1898.
- Subject: Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York X
- Barnard College 46
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 33
- Scrapbooks 20
- Correspondence 18
- Students -- Social life and customs 16
- Student activities 15
- College administrators 13
- College trustees 12
- College theater -- New York (State) -- New York 11
- Women college students 11
- Clippings 7
- Commencement ceremonies 7
- Financial statements 7
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 6
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 6
- Photographs 5
- Theater programs 5
- Letters 4
- Women -- Employment 4
- Barnard College -- History 3
- College sports 3
- Public relations 3
- Theater 3
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- History 3
- Academic rites and ceremonies 2
- Barnard College -- Employees 2
- Barnard College -- Faculty 2
- Barnard College-Buildings 2
- Budget 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- College presidents 2
- College student government 2
- College student records 2
- College students -- Recruiting 2
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur), 1855-1936 2
- Press releases 2
- Programs (documents) 2
- Suffragists 2
- Undergraduates 2
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Admission 2
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Faculty 2
- World War, 1914-1918 2
- Young Women's Christian associations 2
- African American women 1
- Architectural drawing 1
- Architectural rendering 1
- Architecture 1
- Atlantic Beach (S.C.) 1
- Awards 1
- Barnard College -- Anniversaries, etc. 1
- Biographical sources 1
- Blueprints 1
- Botany 1
- Bursars 1
- By-laws 1
- Charters 1
- City and town life -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- City managers 1
- Civil Rights 1
- Class reunions 1
- College publications 1
- College registrars 1
- College student orientation 1
- College students, Black 1
- Committees 1
- Counseling 1
- Crushes (infatuation) 1
- Cultural relations 1
- Curriculum planning 1
- DVD-Video discs. 1
- DVDs 1
- Diplomas 1
- Dormitory Life 1
- Education 1
- Educational fund raising 1
- Ephemera 1
- Extradition -- Asia 1
- Families, Black 1
- Female friendship 1
- Feminism 1
- Film 1
- Filmed dance 1
- Filmed interviews 1
- Filmed lectures 1
- Filmed panel discussions 1
- Filmed performances 1
- Filmed plays 1
- Filmed speeches 1
- Floor plans 1
- Gullahs 1
- Handbooks, manuals, etc 1
- Harlem (New York, N.Y.) 1
- International students 1
- Interviews 1
- Jews -- Identity 1
- Labor movement 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing -- United States 1
- Labor unions and education 1
- Lawrence (Mercer County, N.J. : Township) 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 10
- Barnard College 4
- Barnard College. Office of Admissions 2
- Barnard College. Office of the Bursar. 2
- Barnard College. Office of the Registrar. 2
- Barnard College. Provost and Dean of Faculty 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Bach-Tuyet, Pham 1
- Barnard Center for Research on Women. 1
- Barnard College. Academic Committee. 1
- Barnard College. Alums. 1
- Barnard College. Buildings and Grounds 1
- Barnard College. Dean's Office 1
- Barnard College. Development Office 1
- Barnard College. Holly House 1
- Barnard College. Office of Career Development 1
- Barnard College. Office of College Activities 1
- Barnard College. Office of Communications 1
- Barnard College. President's Office. 1
- Brewster, W. T. (William Tenney), 1869-1961 1
- Check, Marilyn Mittelman 1
- Gildersleeve, Virginia Crocheron,, 1877-1965 1
- Gill, Laura Drake, 1860-1926 1
- Gould, Jane S., 1918-2009 1
- Hanau, Stella 1
- Jakobsen, Janet R. 1
- Kaufmann, Irma F. Heiden 1
- LeClair, Linda 1
- Lewton, Lucy 1
- McCaughey, Robert A. 1
- McIntosh, Millicent C. 1
- McNeil, C. Elizabeth 1
- Meyer, Annie Nathan 1
- Miller, Alice Duer, 1874-1942 1
- National Research Council (U.S.) 1
- National Student Federation of the United States of America. 1
- Oak, Dorothy 1
- Olatunji, Babatunde 1
- Omeis, M. L. Florida 1
- Palmer, Jean T. 1
- Peterson, Martha Elizabeth 1
- Plimpton, Francis T.P. (Francis Taylor Pearsons) 1
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur) 1
- Putnam, Emily James 1
- Reardon, Mary C. R. 1
- Rosenberg, Rosalind 1
- Scholar and the Feminist Conference. 1
- Suttles, Sherry A. 1
- UAW Local 2110 1
- Unesco 1
- Wadds, Margaret 1 ∧ less