Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College department of Architecture.
This collection consists of correspondence, accounts, reports, floor plans, blueprints, photographs, court papers, and memoranda relating to the construction and furnishing of campus buildings and landscaped areas.
This collection consists of the architectual journal, Onsite, published by the undergraduate Department of Architecture at Barnard College and Columbia University.
This collection contains three issues of the Barnard + Columbia Architecture Society's annual publication, TKTNK (tectonic). TKTNK presents "undergraduate student work relating to architecture and the built environment" (3rd edition, May 2016).
- Subject: Architecture X
- Barnard College 3
- Architectural drawing 1
- Architectural rendering 1
- Blueprints 1
- College publications 1
- Correspondence 1
- Floor plans 1
- New York (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc 1
- Photographs 1
- Student activities 1
- Student publications 1
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 1
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College. Barnard + Columbia Architecture Society 2
- Barnard College 1
- Barnard College. Buildings and Grounds 1
- Columbia University 1