Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection contains the 2017 issue of the literary journal published by Creative Writing concentrators in the Barnard English Department.
This collection consists of correspondence, publicity, financial information, and programs related to the Barnard College Essay Contest, as well as the winning essays from each year.
This collection contains photos, play, interview, t-shirt, and other materials from Bold, Beautiful, Black @ Barnard club and exhibit.
This collection consists of the Barnard College student publication, Echoes. The magazine features students poetry, prose, and artwork.
This collection consists of materials that document the history of the Program in the Arts (1970-1989) at Barnard College.
- Subject: Creative Writing X
- Barnard College 4
- College students' writings 2
- Dance 2
- African American dancers 1
- African American women 1
- Art 1
- College publications 1
- College students, Black 1
- College-high school cooperation 1
- Contests 1
- Correspondence 1
- High school girls 1
- High school juniors 1
- High school students' writings 1
- Modern dance 1
- Music -- Instruction and study 1
- Performing arts 1
- Poetry 1
- Public schools -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Student activities 1
- Student publications 1
- Theater 1
- Theater programs 1
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 1
- Women, Black 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College 2
- Barnard College. English Department 1