Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection consists of Black Heights, a magazine for and by African American students at Barnard and Columbia. It featured articles about art as well as original poetry and prose.
This collection consists of the personal papers of labor activist, Helene Gans.
This collection consists of Barnard alumna Idris Rossell's papers, correspondance, and research material from the government positions she held, which directly advocated for women’s equality in the work force.
- Subject: Labor movement X
- Feminism 2
- Anti-racism 1
- Barnard College 1
- College publications 1
- College students, Black 1
- Government agencies 1
- International Women's Year, 1975 1
- Poetry 1
- Student Movements 1
- Women -- Employment 1
- Women -- Social conditions 1
- Women's rights 1
- Women's studies 1 ∧ less
- Gans, Helene 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- National Women's Trade Union League of America 1
- Rossell, Idris M. 1
- Rossell, James E. 1
- United States Information Agency 1 ∧ less