Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna, Edith Somborn Issacs. It contains personal materials and those relating to the operation of undergraduate life at Barnard College, especially Barnard Bulletin columns and theater programs.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Mary Catherine Reardon, class of 1907.
Rona Wilk’s collection contains materials related to her academic and personal life at Barnard from the late 1980s and early 1990s. The collection contains memorabilia and ephemera from her time as a student, including class schedules, syllabi, orientation materials, Barnard publications, T-shirts, buttons, and Barnard merchandise as well as playbills from theatrical productions Wilk attended while at Barnard.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard alumna Sophie Parsons Woodman. The collections includes newspaper clippings, photographs, and personal ephemera.
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 4
- Scrapbooks 3
- Student activities 3
- College theater -- New York (State) -- New York 2
- Commencement ceremonies 2
- Correspondence 2
- Barnard College 1
- Barnard College-Buildings 1
- College student government 1
- College student orientation 1
- Letters 1
- Letters--Women authors 1
- New York (N.Y.) 1
- Nineteen thirties 1
- Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women 1
- Richmond (Va.) 1
- Theater programs 1
- Upper West Side (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Women, White 1
- Young Women's Christian associations 1 ∧ less
- Higginbotham, Lavinia 1
- Reardon, Mary C. R. 1
- Winston, Champe Carter 1
- Winston, John 1