Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection consists of materials from the African Students Association at Columbia University from 1978-1997. The collection includes letters, notes, membership rosters, meeting minutes, speeches, reports, photographs, booklets, pamphlets, brochures, fliers, memorabilia, newspaper clippings, the association’s constitution, as well as archived ASA affiliated websites, including a Tumblr blog and the association’s public website from 2016 to present.
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard Organization of Soul and Solidarity (B.O.S.S.). The collection includes letters, notes, membership rosters, meeting minutes, speeches, reports, photographs, booklets, pamphlets, brochures, fliers, memorabilia, and newspaper clippings.
The Class of 1971 Oral History Collection currently contains 39 oral histories from members of Barnard College's class of 1971.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna, Edith Somborn Issacs. It contains personal materials and those relating to the operation of undergraduate life at Barnard College, especially Barnard Bulletin columns and theater programs.
These papers consists of personal materials from alumna Joy Greenberg's (nee Horner) time as a student at Barnard College (1967-1971).
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Mary Catherine Reardon, class of 1907.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard alumna Sophie Parsons Woodman. The collections includes newspaper clippings, photographs, and personal ephemera.
- Student activities 5
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 4
- College Students 4
- Scrapbooks 3
- Women college students 3
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 3
- African American women 2
- Barnard College 2
- College theater -- New York (State) -- New York 2
- Commencement ceremonies 2
- Women, Black 2
- Africa--Politics and government 1
- African Students 1
- Anti-racism 1
- Barnard College-Buildings 1
- College publications 1
- College student government 1
- College student records 1
- College students, Black 1
- Correspondence 1
- Dating 1
- Feminism 1
- Friendship 1
- Pan-Africanism 1
- Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women 1
- Race 1
- Reproductive rights -- United States 1
- Second-wave feminism 1
- Student Movements 1
- Theater programs 1
- Women -- Social conditions 1
- Women's rights 1
- Women's studies 1
- Young Women's Christian associations 1 ∧ less
- BC Voices, Inc. 1
- Barnard College 1
- Columbia University. African Students Association 1
- Greenberg, Joy 1
- Reardon, Mary C. R. 1