Showing Collections: 1 - 23 of 23
This collection consists of the documents, correspondence, minutes, statistics, posters, and administrative materials of the Barnard College Office of Admissions.
This collection contains photographs relating to the history of Barnard College.
The collection contains materials relating to the backgrounds and achievements of the members of the Barnard College Board of Trustees. Materials include curriculum vitae, newspaper and magazine clippings, interviews, obituaries, press releases, correspondence, memoranda, speeches, publications, and donor information sheets.
This collection consists of documents and papers pertaining to Barnard College Presidents.
This collection consists of administrative publications of events and communications.
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College Dean of Studies Office.
This collection consists of Barnard College Dean's and President's Reports. They include an overview of recent and planned developments at the college, as well as summaries of problems and proposals.
This collection consists of development records which includes correspondence, memoranda, accounts, donor lists, appeals for funds, clippings, press releases, and information pertaining to the Thrift Shop.
The collection consists of correspondence and papers of academic committee Chair, Ella Weed.
This collection documents the official correspondence of the faculty and administrators of Barnard College from 1889-1904.
This collection consists of correspondence, Barnard College financial history and documents, and reminiscences of George A Plimpton. Plimpton was a Barnard College Trustee from 1889 to 1936 and Treasurer from 1893 to 1936.
This collection consists of materials pertaining to Barnard College Inauguration ceremonies. The collection includes inauguration speeches, schedules, planning materials, and programs.
The collection consists of material relating to both McIntosh's professional activities and her personal life. Items include correspondence and memoranda, addresses and speeches, articles, subject files, research files, clippings, printed matter, photographs, biographical material, and memorabilia of Millicent Carey McIntosh, the fourth Dean and first President of Barnard College.
This collection consists of the records of the Barnard College Office of Career Development.
This collection consists of press releases, annual reports, correspondence, clippings, programs, newsletters, questionnaires, invitations, address lists, minutes, schedules, printed materials, and photographs related to Barnard College communications, public affairs, and public relations.
This collection consists of documents from the Office of General Counsel.
This collection consists of documents from the Office of the Provost and Dean of Faculty of Barnard College. The collection includes memorandum, correspondence, reports, and studies.
This collection contains documents, memorandum, and flyers from the Barnard College Activities Office.
This collection consists of financial documents, donation information, statistics, and tax data from the Barnard College Bursar's Office.
This collection consists of the records of the Barnard College Office of the Registrar. These records include admissions forms, forms concerning enrollment and grading, correspondence, topical files, statistics, and lists of students in various majors.
This collection contains research materials created and gathered by Barnard Emeritus Professor of History Bob McCaughey during his process of writing "A College of Her Own: The History of Barnard."
This collection consists of scrapbooks containing notifications from administration to the students. The scrapbooks detail events and regulations at Barnard College.
The collection consists of correspondence, speeches, publications, and ephemera of former Barnard College Dean and Barnard College graduate Virginia Crocheron Gildersleeve.
- Barnard College 22
- College administrators 22
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 12
- Correspondence 8
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 4
- College presidents 4
- College trustees 3
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 3
- Barnard College -- Employees 2
- Barnard College -- Faculty 2
- Clippings 2
- College publications 2
- Photographs 2
- Press releases 2
- Public relations 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women college administrators 2
- Annual reports 1
- Barnard College -- History 1
- Barnard College-Buildings 1
- Biographical sources 1
- Bursars 1
- College presidents -- Inauguration 1
- College registrars 1
- College students -- Recruiting 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Deans (Education) 1
- Dormitories 1
- Financial statements 1
- Photography negatives 1
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur), 1855-1936 1
- Student activities 1
- Students -- Social life and customs 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Admission 1
- Women -- Employment 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College 3
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 1
- Barnard College. Development Office 1
- Barnard College. Office of Admissions 1
- Barnard College. Office of Career Development 1
- Barnard College. Office of College Activities 1
- Barnard College. Office of Communications 1
- Barnard College. Office of General Counsel 1
- Barnard College. Office of the Bursar. 1
- Barnard College. Office of the Registrar. 1
- Barnard College. Provost and Dean of Faculty 1
- Gildersleeve, Virginia Crocheron,, 1877-1965 1
- McCaughey, Robert A. 1
- McIntosh, Millicent C. 1
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur) 1 ∧ less