Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection consists of materials from the Africana Studies department.
These records document the implementation, development, refinement, evaluation, and administration of the Freshman Seminar Program.
This collection consists of departmental correspondence, student records, faculty files, teaching schedules, and special reports from the Barnard College Department of History.
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College Italian Department.
This collection consists of materials from Reacting to the Past (RTTP). RTTP consists of elaborate games, set in the past, in which students are assigned roles informed by classic texts in the history of ideas.
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College Religion department.
- Correspondence 2
- History 2
- History Study and teaching 2
- African Americans -- Study and teaching 1
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Barnard College -- Faculty 1
- Barnard College. Dance Uptown, 1967-1989. 1
- Choreography -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 1
- College freshman 1
- Dance 1
- Education, Humanistic 1
- Folk dancing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 1
- Italian language -- Study and teaching 1
- Modern dance -- study and teaching (higher) -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Questionnaires 1
- Religion -- Study and teaching 1
- Spanish language -- Study and teaching -- United States 1
- Teaching 1 ∧ less
- McIntyre, Dianne 2
- Barnard College 1
- Barnard College. Department of Dance 1
- Barnard College. History Department 1
- Gumbs, Alexis Pauline 1