Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The collection contains materials relating to the backgrounds and achievements of the members of the Barnard College Board of Trustees. Materials include curriculum vitae, newspaper and magazine clippings, interviews, obituaries, press releases, correspondence, memoranda, speeches, publications, and donor information sheets.
The Barnard College Board of Trustees Charters and Amendments contains the provisional charters, by-laws, statutes, amendments, extracts from meeting minutes, signed charter amendments, reports, and related correspondence.
The collection contains the minutes, ledgers, resolutions, and reports of the Barnard College Board of Trustees committees.
The collection consists of correspondence between Board of Trustees members, administrators, students, New York City and New York State officials, and influential citizens. Topics covered include administrative matters, fund raising, curriculum, faculty issues, Barnard operations, student life, and Barnard College’s founding and continuing operation.
The collection consists of the financial statements and reports of the Barnard College Board of Trustees.
The collection consists of a ledger book of the college's expenditures and financial records. The receipts and dispursements ledger documents the monthly cash records of the college, including students' tuition, the endowment fund, scholarship funds, wages, and general administrative cash funds.
The collection consists of planning materials of the Barnard College Board of Trustees. It includes reports, drafts, finacial information, and statistical data.
The collection consists of reports by the Board of Trustees treasurer. The reports summarize the college's expenditures and receipts for each academic year between 1889 and 1900.
This collection consists of the Barnard College Dean's Office records.
- Barnard College 9
- College trustees 9
- Financial statements 5
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 5
- Correspondence 4
- Clippings 2
- College administrators 2
- Biographical sources 1
- Budget 1
- By-laws 1
- Charters 1
- College presidents 1
- Legal documents 1
- Letters 1
- Meetings 1
- Photographs 1
- Statutes 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- History 1
- Women -- Employment 1
- Women college administrators -- New York (State) -- New York. 1 ∧ less
- American Association of University Women 1
- Barnard College. Academic Committee. 1
- Barnard College. Alums. 1
- Barnard College. Dean's Office 1
- Barnard College. Office of the Bursar. 1
- Barnard College. Office of the Registrar. 1
- Barnard College. Provost and Dean of Faculty 1
- Brewster, W. T. (William Tenney), 1869-1961 1
- Gildersleeve, Virginia Crocheron,, 1877-1965 1
- Gill, Laura Drake, 1860-1926 1
- McIntosh, Millicent C. 1
- National Research Council (U.S.) 1
- National Student Federation of the United States of America. 1
- Putnam, Emily James 1
- Unesco 1 ∧ less