Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
This collection consists of the financial records and ledgers of Barnard College.
The collection contains the minutes, ledgers, resolutions, and reports of the Barnard College Board of Trustees committees.
The collection consists of the financial statements and reports of the Barnard College Board of Trustees.
The collection consists of a ledger book of the college's expenditures and financial records. The receipts and dispursements ledger documents the monthly cash records of the college, including students' tuition, the endowment fund, scholarship funds, wages, and general administrative cash funds.
The collection consists of planning materials of the Barnard College Board of Trustees. It includes reports, drafts, finacial information, and statistical data.
The collection consists of reports by the Board of Trustees treasurer. The reports summarize the college's expenditures and receipts for each academic year between 1889 and 1900.
These papers contain the will of Emily O. Gibbes and document her gifts and bequests to Barnard College.
The collection consists of materials from the the offices and departments housed under Finance and Operations.
This collections consists of the personal papers of Barnard College Trustee and Treasurer, Francis T. Plimpton. The collection includes correspondence, minutes, and financial records, as well as blueprints, compliance reports, and insurance records documenting the building of Plimpton Hall.
- Subject: Financial statements X
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 7
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 7
- College trustees 6
- Budget 4
- Gifts 2
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- Bursars 1
- College administrators 1
- Correspondence 1
- Funds and scholarships 1
- Legal documents 1
- Plimpton, Francis T. P. (Francis Taylor Pearsons), 1900-1983 1
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur), 1855-1936 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- History 1
- Wills 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 5
- Barnard College 1
- Barnard College. Finance and Administration 1
- Barnard College. Finance and Operations 1
- Barnard College. Office of the Bursar. 1