Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Barnard College Board of Trustees Charters and Amendments contains the provisional charters, by-laws, statutes, amendments, extracts from meeting minutes, signed charter amendments, reports, and related correspondence.
These papers contain the will of Emily O. Gibbes and document her gifts and bequests to Barnard College.
This collection contains the records of the Equal Opportunity Commission vs Sears, Roebuck and Company legal suit.
This collection contains records collected and maintained by Maggie Leigh Groff during her tenure as the Director of Public Affairs for Planned Parenthood Association of Bucks County, now a part of Planned Parenthood Keystone. The records are related to advocay for and campaigns related to the Abortion Control Act.
- Subject: Legal documents X
- Barnard College 2
- Abortion -- Government policy -- United States 1
- Abortion -- Law and legislation -- United States 1
- Abortion -- Political aspects -- United States 1
- By-laws 1
- Charters 1
- Civil Rights 1
- College trustees 1
- Discrimination 1
- Financial statements 1
- Funds and scholarships 1
- Gifts 1
- Labor 1
- Reproductive rights -- United States 1
- Statutes 1
- Wills 1
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Women's rights 1 ∧ less
- Barnard Center for Research on Women. 1
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 1
- Gibbes, Emily O. 1
- Oliver, Robert 1