Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection contains the minutes, ledgers, resolutions, and reports of the Barnard College Board of Trustees committees.
The collection consists of the financial statements and reports of the Barnard College Board of Trustees.
The collection consists of a ledger book of the college's expenditures and financial records. The receipts and dispursements ledger documents the monthly cash records of the college, including students' tuition, the endowment fund, scholarship funds, wages, and general administrative cash funds.
The collection consists of planning materials of the Barnard College Board of Trustees. It includes reports, drafts, finacial information, and statistical data.
The collection consists of reports by the Board of Trustees treasurer. The reports summarize the college's expenditures and receipts for each academic year between 1889 and 1900.
The collection consists of materials from the the offices and departments housed under Finance and Operations.
This collections consists of the personal papers of Barnard College Trustee and Treasurer, Francis T. Plimpton. The collection includes correspondence, minutes, and financial records, as well as blueprints, compliance reports, and insurance records documenting the building of Plimpton Hall.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Finance X
- College trustees 6
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 6
- Budget 3
- Correspondence 1
- Plimpton, Francis T. P. (Francis Taylor Pearsons), 1900-1983 1
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur), 1855-1936 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- History 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 5
- Barnard College. Finance and Administration 1
- Barnard College. Finance and Operations 1
- Plimpton, Francis T.P. (Francis Taylor Pearsons) 1