Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna C. Elizabeth McNeil, class of 1936.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard alumna Dorothy Oak. Materials range from Oak's pre-Barnard Days at Miss Mary Schoonmaker’s School for Girls in 1913 until 1920. Oak graduated from Barnard in 1918.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna, Edith Somborn Issacs. It contains personal materials and those relating to the operation of undergraduate life at Barnard College, especially Barnard Bulletin columns and theater programs.
This collection consists of the scrapbooks and writings of Barnard College alumna Eleanore Myers Jewett.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna and news correspondent Florence G. Sammet Rothschild.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Frances Hope (Purdon) Leavitt.
The Gertrude C. Clark Hitchcock was compiled during Hitchcock's time as a Barnard undergraduate. Materials in the scrapbook consists mainly of examinations, clippings related to Barnard, commencement materials, and theatre programs.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Grace R. Greenbaum Epstein. The scrapbook covers Epstein’s freshman and sophomore years at Barnard College, from 1911-1913. It includes programs, photos, menus, dance cards, and written notes from other students.
Papers of Judith Leverone Christopher '53, including letters and journals from her time at Barnard, essays and coursework from Barnard, original scripts, writing, and photographs.
This collection consists of the scrapbooks and correspondence of Barnard College alumna Lucy Lewton.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Marie-Louise Omeis Florida, class of 1920.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Marilyn Mittlemen Check, class of 1947.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Mary Catherine Reardon, class of 1907.
Ntozake Shange (1948-2018, BC ‘70) was an American playwright and poet. The Ntozake Shange Papers include manuscripts and drafts of works; correspondence; diaries and agendas; clippings, programs, and ephemera; teaching documents; personal and professional photographs; awards, memorabilia, and personal effects; and texts, music, and other works by others collected by Shange.
This collection consists of the scrapbook and three diaries of Barnard alumna Stella Bloch Hanau. The scrapbook and diaries were created by Bloch preceding, during, and after her years as a Barnard College student. Most material is pertinent to Barnard College, but some is from her time at Wadleigh High School.
- Scrapbooks 13
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 12
- College theater -- New York (State) -- New York 11
- Student activities 10
- Women college students 6
- Students -- Social life and customs 5
- Commencement ceremonies 4
- Correspondence 4
- Theater 4
- Theater programs 4
- College sports 3
- Letters 3
- Clippings 2
- College student records 2
- Dramatic works 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs (documents) 2
- Suffragists 2
- World War, 1914-1918 2
- Academic rites and ceremonies 1
- African American authors 1
- African American choreographers 1
- African American dancers 1
- African American families 1
- African American feminists 1
- African American poets 1
- African American theater 1
- African American women 1
- African American women authors 1
- African American women dramatists 1
- African American women poets 1
- African diaspora in literature 1
- American drama 1
- American literature--20th century 1
- American literature--Women authors 1
- American poetry--20th century 1
- American poetry--African American authors 1
- Authors, American--20th century--Family relationships 1
- Authors, Black 1
- Barnard College -- Anniversaries, etc. 1
- Barnard College-Buildings 1
- Black English 1
- Black studies 1
- Botany 1
- Choreopoems 1
- Class reunions 1
- College Students 1
- College student government 1
- College theater 1
- Crushes (infatuation) 1
- Dance 1
- Daughters 1
- Dramatists 1
- Education 1
- Ephemera 1
- Experimental theatre 1
- Female friendship 1
- Feminism 1
- Feminist drama, American 1
- Friendship 1
- Jews -- Identity 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Motherhood 1
- Notebooks 1
- Performing arts 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women 1
- Poetry 1
- Racism 1
- Sisters 1
- Theater--Production and direction 1
- Theatrical agents 1
- Theatrical managers 1
- Translators 1
- Women authors 1
- Women authors, Black 1
- Women poets 1
- Young Women's Christian associations 1 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Barnard College. Holly House 1
- Check, Marilyn Mittelman 1
- Hanau, Stella 1
- Leverone Christopher, Judith 1
- Lewton, Lucy 1