Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
This collection consists of materials from the African Students Association at Columbia University from 1978-1997. The collection includes letters, notes, membership rosters, meeting minutes, speeches, reports, photographs, booklets, pamphlets, brochures, fliers, memorabilia, newspaper clippings, the association’s constitution, as well as archived ASA affiliated websites, including a Tumblr blog and the association’s public website from 2016 to present.
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard Organization of Soul and Solidarity (B.O.S.S.). The collection includes letters, notes, membership rosters, meeting minutes, speeches, reports, photographs, booklets, pamphlets, brochures, fliers, memorabilia, and newspaper clippings.
This collection contains photos, play, interview, t-shirt, and other materials from Bold, Beautiful, Black @ Barnard club and exhibit.
This collection consists of materials from Divest Barnard, an activist group currently active at Barnard College.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna, Edith Somborn Issacs. It contains personal materials and those relating to the operation of undergraduate life at Barnard College, especially Barnard Bulletin columns and theater programs.
This collection consists of the scrapbooks and writings of Barnard College alumna Eleanore Myers Jewett.
The Gertrude C. Clark Hitchcock was compiled during Hitchcock's time as a Barnard undergraduate. Materials in the scrapbook consists mainly of examinations, clippings related to Barnard, commencement materials, and theatre programs.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Grace R. Greenbaum Epstein. The scrapbook covers Epstein’s freshman and sophomore years at Barnard College, from 1911-1913. It includes programs, photos, menus, dance cards, and written notes from other students.
The scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Jessie May Wendover covers the period from the fall of 1892, when she matriculated at Barnard, until her graduation in the spring of 1896.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Mary Catherine Reardon, class of 1907.
This collection consists of the records of Mujeres, an organization of support and leadership for Latinas at Barnard College.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard alumna Sophie Parsons Woodman. The collections includes newspaper clippings, photographs, and personal ephemera.
- Women college students 9
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 7
- Scrapbooks 7
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 6
- College theater -- New York (State) -- New York 5
- Students -- Social life and customs 5
- Commencement ceremonies 4
- College Students 3
- African American women 2
- Barnard College-Buildings 2
- College sports 2
- College student government 2
- College students, Black 2
- Correspondence 2
- Women, Black 2
- Africa--Politics and government 1
- African American dancers 1
- African Students 1
- Capitalism -- United States 1
- Civil Rights 1
- Climate change mitigation 1
- Clippings 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College student records 1
- College students' writings 1
- Creative Writing 1
- Dance 1
- Direct action 1
- Disinvestment 1
- Education 1
- Environmental justice 1
- Global warming 1
- Hispanic American Women College Students 1
- Modern dance 1
- Newsletters 1
- Pan-Africanism 1
- Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women 1
- Pollution 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Publicity 1
- Renewable energy sources 1
- Theater programs 1
- Women -- Social conditions 1
- Young Women's Christian associations 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College 1
- Barnard College. Divest Barnard 1
- Barnard College. Mujeres 1
- Columbia University. African Students Association 1
- Reardon, Mary C. R. 1