Showing Collections: 1 - 26 of 26
Barnard College Office of Admissions
This collection consists of the documents, correspondence, minutes, statistics, posters, and administrative materials of the Barnard College Office of Admissions.
Barnard College Photography Collection
This collection contains photographs relating to the history of Barnard College.
Board of Trustees Biographical Files
The collection contains materials relating to the backgrounds and achievements of the members of the Barnard College Board of Trustees. Materials include curriculum vitae, newspaper and magazine clippings, interviews, obituaries, press releases, correspondence, memoranda, speeches, publications, and donor information sheets.
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College Centinnial Office.
Chief Administrators Biographical Files
This collection consists of documents and papers pertaining to Barnard College Presidents.
Communications Calendar of Events
This collection consists of administrative publications of events and communications.
Dean of Studies
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College Dean of Studies Office.
This collection consists of the Barnard College Dean's Office records.
Dean's Reports (1891-1952) and President's Reports (1952-2002)
This collection consists of Barnard College Dean's and President's Reports. They include an overview of recent and planned developments at the college, as well as summaries of problems and proposals.
This collection consists of development records which includes correspondence, memoranda, accounts, donor lists, appeals for funds, clippings, press releases, and information pertaining to the Thrift Shop.
Ella Weed Papers
The collection consists of correspondence and papers of academic committee Chair, Ella Weed.
General Faculty and Administrative Letters
This collection documents the official correspondence of the faculty and administrators of Barnard College from 1889-1904.
George Arthur Plimpton Papers
This collection consists of correspondence, Barnard College financial history and documents, and reminiscences of George A Plimpton. Plimpton was a Barnard College Trustee from 1889 to 1936 and Treasurer from 1893 to 1936.
This collection consists of materials pertaining to Barnard College Inauguration ceremonies. The collection includes inauguration speeches, schedules, planning materials, and programs.
Millicent Carey McIntosh Papers
The collection consists of material relating to both McIntosh's professional activities and her personal life. Items include correspondence and memoranda, addresses and speeches, articles, subject files, research files, clippings, printed matter, photographs, biographical material, and memorabilia of Millicent Carey McIntosh, the fourth Dean and first President of Barnard College.
Office of Career Development
This collection consists of the records of the Barnard College Office of Career Development.
Office of Communications records
This collection consists of press releases, annual reports, correspondence, clippings, programs, newsletters, questionnaires, invitations, address lists, minutes, schedules, printed materials, and photographs related to Barnard College communications, public affairs, and public relations.
Office of General Counsel
This collection consists of documents from the Office of General Counsel.
Office of Provost and Dean of Faculty
This collection consists of documents from the Office of the Provost and Dean of Faculty of Barnard College. The collection includes memorandum, correspondence, reports, and studies.
Office of Student Experience and Engagement
This collection contains documents, memorandum, and flyers from the Barnard College Activities Office.
Office of the Bursar
This collection consists of financial documents, donation information, statistics, and tax data from the Barnard College Bursar's Office.
Office of the Registrar
This collection consists of the records of the Barnard College Office of the Registrar. These records include admissions forms, forms concerning enrollment and grading, correspondence, topical files, statistics, and lists of students in various majors.
President's Office Records consist of correspondence, speeches, addresses, publications, reports, meetings minutes, journals, calendars, photographs, AV, and born digital material that were created and kept by the President’s Office.
Robert McCaughey Papers
This collection contains research materials created and gathered by Barnard Emeritus Professor of History Bob McCaughey during his process of writing "A College of Her Own: The History of Barnard."
Scrapbook of Bulletin Board Notices
This collection consists of scrapbooks containing notifications from administration to the students. The scrapbooks detail events and regulations at Barnard College.
Virginia Crocheron Gildersleeve Papers, 1901-1964
The collection consists of correspondence, speeches, publications, and ephemera of former Barnard College Dean and Barnard College graduate Virginia Crocheron Gildersleeve.
- Subject: College administrators X
- College administrators 25
- Barnard College 22
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 14
- Correspondence 11
- College presidents 6
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 4
- Clippings 3
- College trustees 3
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 3
- Barnard College -- Employees 2
- Barnard College -- Faculty 2
- College publications 2
- Ephemera 2
- Photographs 2
- Press releases 2
- Public relations 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women -- Employment 2
- Women college administrators 2
- Annual reports 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Barnard College -- History 1
- Barnard College-Buildings 1
- Biographical sources 1
- Bursars 1
- Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- College presidents -- Inauguration 1
- College registrars 1
- College students -- Recruiting 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Deans (Education) 1
- Dormitories 1
- Financial statements 1
- Interviews 1
- Letters 1
- Oral history 1
- Photography negatives 1
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur), 1855-1936 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Publicity 1
- Records 1
- Speeches 1
- Student activities 1
- Students -- Social life and customs 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Admission 1
- Women college administrators -- New York (State) -- New York. 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College 4
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 2
- Barnard College. Office of the Bursar. 2
- Barnard College. Office of the Registrar. 2
- Barnard College. Provost and Dean of Faculty 2
- Gildersleeve, Virginia Crocheron,, 1877-1965 2
- McIntosh, Millicent C. 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Barnard College. Academic Committee. 1
- Barnard College. Alums. 1
- Barnard College. Centennial Office. 1
- Barnard College. Dean's Office 1
- Barnard College. Development Office 1
- Barnard College. Office of Admissions 1
- Barnard College. Office of Career Development 1
- Barnard College. Office of College Activities 1
- Barnard College. Office of Communications 1
- Barnard College. Office of General Counsel 1
- Barnard College. President's Office. 1
- Brewster, W. T. (William Tenney), 1869-1961 1
- Gill, Laura Drake, 1860-1926 1
- McCaughey, Robert A. 1
- National Research Council (U.S.) 1
- National Student Federation of the United States of America. 1
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur) 1
- Putnam, Emily James 1
- Unesco 1 ∧ less