Showing Collections: 1 - 29 of 29
The collection consists of diplomas and memorabilia of Barnard College alums.
This collection consists of correspondence, publicity, financial information, and programs related to the Barnard College Essay Contest, as well as the winning essays from each year.
The collection contains materials relating to the backgrounds and achievements of the members of the Barnard College Board of Trustees. Materials include curriculum vitae, newspaper and magazine clippings, interviews, obituaries, press releases, correspondence, memoranda, speeches, publications, and donor information sheets.
The collection consists of correspondence between Board of Trustees members, administrators, students, New York City and New York State officials, and influential citizens. Topics covered include administrative matters, fund raising, curriculum, faculty issues, Barnard operations, student life, and Barnard College’s founding and continuing operation.
This collection consists of correspondence, accounts, reports, floor plans, blueprints, photographs, court papers, and memoranda relating to the construction and furnishing of campus buildings and landscaped areas.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna C. Elizabeth McNeil, class of 1936.
This collection consists of development records which includes correspondence, memoranda, accounts, donor lists, appeals for funds, clippings, press releases, and information pertaining to the Thrift Shop.
This collection consists of documents, notes, memoranda, and correspondence related to diversity at Barnard College.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard alumna Dorothy Oak. Materials range from Oak's pre-Barnard Days at Miss Mary Schoonmaker’s School for Girls in 1913 until 1920. Oak graduated from Barnard in 1918.
This collection consists of typewritten and handwritten manuscript history of the Durer family compiled by Alice Duer Miller.
This collections consists of the personal papers of Barnard College Trustee and Treasurer, Francis T. Plimpton. The collection includes correspondence, minutes, and financial records, as well as blueprints, compliance reports, and insurance records documenting the building of Plimpton Hall.
These records document the implementation, development, refinement, evaluation, and administration of the Freshman Seminar Program.
This collection documents the official correspondence of the faculty and administrators of Barnard College from 1889-1904.
This collection consists of correspondence, Barnard College financial history and documents, and reminiscences of George A Plimpton. Plimpton was a Barnard College Trustee from 1889 to 1936 and Treasurer from 1893 to 1936.
This collection consists of departmental correspondence, student records, faculty files, teaching schedules, and special reports from the Barnard College Department of History.
This collection consists of materials from Instructional Media and Technology Services (IMATS).
This collection consists of the personal papers of Barnard College employee Jean T. Palmer. The collection includes diplomas, citations, news clippings, awards, and oral history transcripts.
The Zine Correspondence Collection consists of Jenna Freedman’s work as the Barnard Zine Librarian. It includes her communication with zinesters, zine distros, teachers, and libraries about the Zine Collection and zines more generally, as well as Freedman’s involvement in zine events.
This collection consists of the personal papers for former Barnard College faculty member, Joseph Gerard Brennan.
This collection consists of the personal papers of former Barnard College professor, Lucyle Hook.
This collection consists of the personal papers of Martha Hollister Boynton Wheeler. It includes correspondence between friends, employees, and family; financial papers; memorabilia; and photographs. The collection also includes a booklet on her life created posthumously.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Mary Catherine Reardon, class of 1907.
The collection consists of material relating to both McIntosh's professional activities and her personal life. Items include correspondence and memoranda, addresses and speeches, articles, subject files, research files, clippings, printed matter, photographs, biographical material, and memorabilia of Millicent Carey McIntosh, the fourth Dean and first President of Barnard College.
This collection consists of scripts; song lyrics; sketches for posters, programs, costumes, and set design; lists of plays presented; programs; news clippings; press releases; and correspondence relating to plays and workshops presented in the Brinckerhoff Theatre and the Minor Latham Playhouse.
These records consist of the meeting minutes of the Barnard College Board of Trustees and its Executive Committee.
Ntozake Shange (1948-2018) was an American playwright and poet. The contents of the Ntozake Shange Papers include literary manuscripts; diaries and agendas; correspondence; teaching documents; personal and professional photographs; flyers, clippings, and posters; selections from her library; personal objects including collectables and artwork; and born-digital photographs, audio recordings, and manuscripts.
This collection consists of press releases, annual reports, correspondence, clippings, programs, newsletters, questionnaires, invitations, address lists, minutes, schedules, printed materials, and photographs related to Barnard College communications, public affairs, and public relations.
This collection consists of documents from the Office of the Provost and Dean of Faculty of Barnard College. The collection includes memorandum, correspondence, reports, and studies.
This collection consists of the records of the Barnard College Office of the Registrar. These records include admissions forms, forms concerning enrollment and grading, correspondence, topical files, statistics, and lists of students in various majors.
- Barnard College 23
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 16
- College administrators 8
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 7
- College trustees 6
- Photographs 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 4
- Clippings 3
- College theater -- New York (State) -- New York 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Press releases 3
- Students -- Social life and customs 3
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 3
- Barnard College -- Library 2
- Dance 2
- Ephemera 2
- Letters 2
- Performing arts 2
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur), 1855-1936 2
- Public relations 2
- Student activities 2
- Theater programs 2
- Academic libraries 1
- African American authors 1
- African American choreographers 1
- African American dancers 1
- African American poets 1
- African American women 1
- African American women authors 1
- African American women poets 1
- African diaspora in literature 1
- Architectural drawing 1
- Architectural rendering 1
- Architecture 1
- Awards 1
- Barnard College -- Employees 1
- Barnard College-Buildings 1
- Barnard College. Dance Uptown, 1967-1989. 1
- Biographical sources 1
- Blueprints 1
- Botany 1
- Budget 1
- Collectibles 1
- College freshman 1
- College registrars 1
- College sports 1
- College-high school cooperation 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Contests 1
- Costume 1
- Creative Writing 1
- Dramatic works 1
- Education, Humanistic 1
- Educational fund raising 1
- Experimental theatre 1
- Financial statements 1
- Floor plans 1
- High school girls 1
- High school juniors 1
- High school students' writings 1
- History 1
- History Study and teaching 1
- Instructional technology 1
- Meetings 1
- Naval reserves 1
- New York (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc 1
- Notebooks 1
- Oral history 1
- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Pen pals -- United States -- 21st century 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women 1
- Plimpton, Francis T. P. (Francis Taylor Pearsons), 1900-1983 1
- Poetry 1
- Postcards 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Public schools -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Questionnaires 1
- Souvenirs (Keepsakes) 1
- Student Movements 1
- Teaching 1
- Theaters -- stage-setting and scenery 1
- United States. Navy -- Women 1
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Faculty 1
- Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service 1
- Women college students 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- Zines 1
- Zines -- Congresses 1
- Zines -- Women authors 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College 3
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 3
- Barnard College. Audiovisual Services 1
- Barnard College. Buildings and Grounds 1
- Barnard College. Department of Theatre 1
- Barnard College. Development Office 1
- Barnard College. History Department 1
- Barnard College. Instructional Media and Technology Services 1
- Barnard College. Media Services 1
- Barnard College. Minor Latham Playhouse 1
- Barnard College. Office of Communications 1
- Barnard College. Office of the Registrar. 1
- Barnard College. Provost and Dean of Faculty 1
- Bickford, Christina 1
- Freedman, Jenna 1
- Hook, Lucyle 1
- McIntosh, Millicent C. 1
- McNeil, C. Elizabeth 1
- Oak, Dorothy 1
- Palmer, Jean T. 1
- Plimpton, Francis T.P. (Francis Taylor Pearsons) 1
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur) 1
- Reardon, Mary C. R. 1
- Shange, Ntozake 1
- Wheeler, Martha Hollister Boynton 1 ∧ less