Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The collection contains materials relating to the backgrounds and achievements of the members of the Barnard College Board of Trustees. Materials include curriculum vitae, newspaper and magazine clippings, interviews, obituaries, press releases, correspondence, memoranda, speeches, publications, and donor information sheets.
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College Centinnial Office.
This collection consists of the Barnard College Dean's Office records.
This collection consists of development records which includes correspondence, memoranda, accounts, donor lists, appeals for funds, clippings, press releases, and information pertaining to the Thrift Shop.
This collection documents the official correspondence of the faculty and administrators of Barnard College from 1889-1904.
This collection consists of correspondence, Barnard College financial history and documents, and reminiscences of George A Plimpton. Plimpton was a Barnard College Trustee from 1889 to 1936 and Treasurer from 1893 to 1936.
The collection consists of material relating to both McIntosh's professional activities and her personal life. Items include correspondence and memoranda, addresses and speeches, articles, subject files, research files, clippings, printed matter, photographs, biographical material, and memorabilia of Millicent Carey McIntosh, the fourth Dean and first President of Barnard College.
This collection consists of press releases, annual reports, correspondence, clippings, programs, newsletters, questionnaires, invitations, address lists, minutes, schedules, printed materials, and photographs related to Barnard College communications, public affairs, and public relations.
This collection consists of documents from the Office of the Provost and Dean of Faculty of Barnard College. The collection includes memorandum, correspondence, reports, and studies.
This collection consists of the records of the Barnard College Office of the Registrar. These records include admissions forms, forms concerning enrollment and grading, correspondence, topical files, statistics, and lists of students in various majors.
President's Office Records consist of correspondence, speeches, addresses, publications, reports, meetings minutes, journals, calendars, photographs, AV, and born digital material that were created and kept by the President’s Office.
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 9
- Barnard College 8
- Clippings 3
- College presidents 2
- College trustees 2
- Ephemera 2
- Press releases 2
- Public relations 2
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 2
- Audiocassettes 1
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Biographical sources 1
- Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- College registrars 1
- Interviews 1
- Letters 1
- Oral history 1
- Photographs 1
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur), 1855-1936 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Records 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Speeches 1
- Women -- Employment 1
- Women college administrators -- New York (State) -- New York. 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College 2
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 2
- Barnard College. Office of the Registrar. 2
- Barnard College. Provost and Dean of Faculty 2
- McIntosh, Millicent C. 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Barnard College. Academic Committee. 1
- Barnard College. Alums. 1
- Barnard College. Centennial Office. 1
- Barnard College. Dean's Office 1
- Barnard College. Development Office 1
- Barnard College. Office of Communications 1
- Barnard College. Office of the Bursar. 1
- Barnard College. President's Office. 1
- Brewster, W. T. (William Tenney), 1869-1961 1
- Gildersleeve, Virginia Crocheron,, 1877-1965 1
- Gill, Laura Drake, 1860-1926 1
- National Research Council (U.S.) 1
- National Student Federation of the United States of America. 1
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur) 1
- Putnam, Emily James 1
- Unesco 1 ∧ less