Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
This collection consists of oil paintings, prints, and photographs related to Barnard College.
This collection contains 1 photobook with unidentified individuals and locations and registrar and admissions documents, circa 1920s.
This collection contains photographs relating to the history of Barnard College.
The collection contains materials relating to the backgrounds and achievements of the members of the Barnard College Board of Trustees. Materials include curriculum vitae, newspaper and magazine clippings, interviews, obituaries, press releases, correspondence, memoranda, speeches, publications, and donor information sheets.
This collection consists of correspondence, accounts, reports, floor plans, blueprints, photographs, court papers, and memoranda relating to the construction and furnishing of campus buildings and landscaped areas.
The Constance Krueger Contemporary Photographers Photograph Collection contains prints of photographs by fine arts photographs and photojournalists, including Tom Baril, Lucien Clergue, Marilyn Bridges, Larry Fink, Harold Feinstein, Sally Gall, Ralph Gibson, Jerome Liebling, Mary Ellen Mark, Jill Mathis, Joel Meyerowitz, Dorothy Norman, Lucien Clergue, Irene Ionesco, Eliot Porter, and Ralph Gibson.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College class of 1937 alumnae, Frances A. Henderson and Amy L. Schaeffer.
This collection consists of the letters of Barnard College alumna Isabel Malone.
This collection contains correspondence to Bergmann, pamphlets, invitations, photographs, a t-shirt, a glove and a cloth.
This collection contains images used in the Queer Action Figures zines, a plastic mustache and a plastic scorpion.
The collection consists of photographs, clippings, and educational documents from the life of Margaret Wadds, Barnard class of 1931. It consists primarily of travel and snapshot photography, as well as older photographs and clippings from her childhood and early life.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Marilyn Mittlemen Check, class of 1947.
This collection consists of the personal papers of Martha Hollister Boynton Wheeler. It includes correspondence between friends, employees, and family; financial papers; memorabilia; and photographs. The collection also includes a booklet on her life created posthumously.
Ntozake Shange (1948-2018, BC ‘70) was an American playwright and poet. The Ntozake Shange Papers include manuscripts and drafts of works; correspondence; diaries and agendas; clippings, programs, and ephemera; teaching documents; personal and professional photographs; awards, memorabilia, and personal effects; and texts, music, and other works by others collected by Shange.
- Subject: Photographs X
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 8
- Correspondence 5
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 5
- Barnard College 4
- Ephemera 4
- College trustees 3
- Letters 3
- Photograph albums 3
- Photography negatives 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- College administrators 2
- Commencement ceremonies 2
- Programs (documents) 2
- Student activities 2
- Students -- Social life and customs 2
- Theater 2
- Travel photography 2
- Zines 2
- African American authors 1
- African American choreographers 1
- African American dancers 1
- African American families 1
- African American feminists 1
- African American poets 1
- African American theater 1
- African American women 1
- African American women authors 1
- African American women dramatists 1
- African American women poets 1
- African diaspora in literature 1
- American drama 1
- American literature--20th century 1
- American literature--Women authors 1
- American poetry--20th century 1
- American poetry--African American authors 1
- Architectural drawing 1
- Architectural rendering 1
- Architecture 1
- Art 1
- Authors, American--20th century--Family relationships 1
- Authors, Black 1
- Barnard College -- Employees 1
- Barnard College -- Faculty 1
- Barnard College-Buildings 1
- Biographical sources 1
- Black English 1
- Black studies 1
- Blueprints 1
- Choreopoems 1
- Clippings 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College presidents 1
- College theater -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Dance 1
- Daughters 1
- Diplomas 1
- Dormitories 1
- Dramatic works 1
- Experimental theatre 1
- Feminism 1
- Feminist drama, American 1
- Floor plans 1
- Friendship 1
- India 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Motherhood 1
- New York (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc 1
- Notebooks 1
- Performing arts 1
- Photography 1
- Poetry 1
- Postcards 1
- Racism 1
- Sisters 1
- Taj Mahal (Agra, India) 1
- Theater programs 1
- Theater--Production and direction 1
- Undergraduates 1
- Women authors 1
- Women authors, Black 1
- Women poets 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- Zines -- Women authors 1 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Barnard College 1
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 1
- Barnard College. Buildings and Grounds 1
- Barnard College. Holly House 1
- Bergmann, Keight 1
- Check, Marilyn Mittelman 1
- Gandhi, Mahatma 1
- Henderson, Frances A. 1
- Indian National Congress. All India Congress Committee 1
- Malone, Isabel 1
- Poll, Laura 1
- Schaeffer, Amy L. 1
- Shange, Ntozake 1
- United States. Office of War Information 1
- Wadds, Margaret 1
- Wheeler, Martha Hollister Boynton 1 ∧ less