Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Abstract This collection consists of the publication, A Woman's Work, which was an annual publication on career options.
Dates: 1967 - 1967
Abstract The records of the American Woman’s Association consist of materials relating to the founding and functioning of the organization over the course of seventy years, and include administrative documents, brochures, publications, clippings, miscellaneous printed materials, and photographs.
Dates: 1911 - 1981
Abstract This collection contains 1700+ folders of feminist ephemera collected by the Barnard Center for Research on Women on topics such as women, gender, activism, labor, sexuality, healthcare, marriage, psychology, development, and law.
Dates: 1906-2014; Majority of material found within [Bulk:1975-2001]
Abstract This collection consists of records from the Barnard Center for Research on Women, formerly known as the Barnard Women's Center. It includes bylaws; director's and financial reports; correspondence; Executive Committee minutes; planning and publicity materials for and recordings of the Scholar and the Feminist Conference, career workshops and other events; and administrative materials related to women's studies courses, the Women's Center Resource Collection, the Women's Counseling Project, and...
Collection — Box: 1, Folder: 1
Abstract This collection contains correspondence to Bose, flyers, newsletters, and publications.
Dates: 1970 - 1979; Majority of material found within 1974 - 1977
Abstract This collection consists of the Barnard College Dean's Office records.
Abstract This collection consists of Barnard alumna Idris Rossell's papers, correspondance, and research material from the government positions she held, which directly advocated for women’s equality in the work force.
Dates: 1943-2013; Majority of material found within 1970 - 1977
Abstract This collection consists of the records of the Barnard College Office of Career Development.
Dates: 1905 - 2018
Abstract This collection consists of materials from the Seven College Career Services program.
Dates: 1969 - 1984
Abstract This collection consists of materials related to the Seven College Vocational workshops, which was a series workshops geared towards older women college graduates who wanted to enter or re-enter the job market.
Dates: 1962 - 1970
- Subject: Women -- Employment X
- American Association of University Women 1
- American Woman's Association 1
- Barnard Center for Research on Women. 1
- Barnard College 1
- Barnard College. Academic Committee. 1
- Barnard College. Alums. 1
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 1
- Barnard College. Dean's Office 1
- Barnard College. Office of Career Development 1
- Barnard College. Office of the Bursar. 1
- Barnard College. Office of the Registrar. 1
- Barnard College. Provost and Dean of Faculty 1
- Bose, Christine E. 1
- Brewster, W. T. (William Tenney), 1869-1961 1
- Gildersleeve, Virginia Crocheron,, 1877-1965 1
- Gill, Laura Drake, 1860-1926 1
- Gould, Jane S., 1918-2009 1
- Jakobsen, Janet R. 1
- McIntosh, Millicent C. 1
- National Organization for Women 1
- National Research Council (U.S.) 1
- National Student Federation of the United States of America. 1
- Putnam, Emily James 1
- Rossell, Idris M. 1
- Rossell, James E. 1
- Scholar and the Feminist Conference. 1
- Unesco 1
- United States Information Agency 1 ∧ less