Showing Collections: 1 - 18 of 18
The collection contains materials relating to the backgrounds and achievements of the members of the Barnard College Board of Trustees. Materials include curriculum vitae, newspaper and magazine clippings, interviews, obituaries, press releases, correspondence, memoranda, speeches, publications, and donor information sheets.
The collection consists of correspondence between Board of Trustees members, administrators, students, New York City and New York State officials, and influential citizens. Topics covered include administrative matters, fund raising, curriculum, faculty issues, Barnard operations, student life, and Barnard College’s founding and continuing operation.
This collection consists of correspondence, accounts, reports, floor plans, blueprints, photographs, court papers, and memoranda relating to the construction and furnishing of campus buildings and landscaped areas.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna C. Elizabeth McNeil, class of 1936.
This collection consists of the Barnard College Dean's Office records.
This collection consists of development records which includes correspondence, memoranda, accounts, donor lists, appeals for funds, clippings, press releases, and information pertaining to the Thrift Shop.
This collection consists of documents, notes, memoranda, and correspondence related to diversity at Barnard College.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard alumna Dorothy Oak. Materials range from Oak's pre-Barnard Days at Miss Mary Schoonmaker’s School for Girls in 1913 until 1920. Oak graduated from Barnard in 1918.
This collections consists of the personal papers of Barnard College Trustee and Treasurer, Francis T. Plimpton. The collection includes correspondence, minutes, and financial records, as well as blueprints, compliance reports, and insurance records documenting the building of Plimpton Hall.
This collection documents the official correspondence of the faculty and administrators of Barnard College from 1889-1904.
This collection consists of correspondence, Barnard College financial history and documents, and reminiscences of George A Plimpton. Plimpton was a Barnard College Trustee from 1889 to 1936 and Treasurer from 1893 to 1936.
This collection consists of the personal papers of Barnard College employee Jean T. Palmer. The collection includes diplomas, citations, news clippings, awards, and oral history transcripts.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Mary Catherine Reardon, class of 1907.
These records consist of the meeting minutes of the Barnard College Board of Trustees and its Executive Committee.
This collection consists of press releases, annual reports, correspondence, clippings, programs, newsletters, questionnaires, invitations, address lists, minutes, schedules, printed materials, and photographs related to Barnard College communications, public affairs, and public relations.
This collection consists of documents from the Office of the Provost and Dean of Faculty of Barnard College. The collection includes memorandum, correspondence, reports, and studies.
This collection consists of the records of the Barnard College Office of the Registrar. These records include admissions forms, forms concerning enrollment and grading, correspondence, topical files, statistics, and lists of students in various majors.
President's Office Records consist of correspondence, speeches, addresses, publications, reports, meetings minutes, journals, calendars, photographs, AV, and born digital material that were created and kept by the President’s Office.
- Barnard College 13
- College administrators 9
- College trustees 5
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 4
- Clippings 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Students -- Social life and customs 3
- College presidents 2
- College theater -- New York (State) -- New York 2
- Photographs 2
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur), 1855-1936 2
- Press releases 2
- Public relations 2
- Student activities 2
- Theater programs 2
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 2
- Architectural drawing 1
- Architectural rendering 1
- Architecture 1
- Awards 1
- Biographical sources 1
- Blueprints 1
- Botany 1
- Budget 1
- College registrars 1
- College sports 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Educational fund raising 1
- Ephemera 1
- Financial statements 1
- Floor plans 1
- Interviews 1
- Letters 1
- Meetings 1
- Naval reserves 1
- New York (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc 1
- Oral history 1
- Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women 1
- Plimpton, Francis T. P. (Francis Taylor Pearsons), 1900-1983 1
- Records 1
- Speeches 1
- United States. Navy -- Women 1
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Faculty 1
- Women -- Employment 1
- Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service 1
- Women college administrators -- New York (State) -- New York. 1
- Women college students 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 4
- Barnard College 2
- Barnard College. Office of the Registrar. 2
- Barnard College. Provost and Dean of Faculty 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Barnard College. Academic Committee. 1
- Barnard College. Alums. 1
- Barnard College. Buildings and Grounds 1
- Barnard College. Dean's Office 1
- Barnard College. Development Office 1
- Barnard College. Office of Communications 1
- Barnard College. Office of the Bursar. 1
- Barnard College. President's Office. 1
- Brewster, W. T. (William Tenney), 1869-1961 1
- Gildersleeve, Virginia Crocheron,, 1877-1965 1
- Gill, Laura Drake, 1860-1926 1
- McIntosh, Millicent C. 1
- McNeil, C. Elizabeth 1
- National Research Council (U.S.) 1
- National Student Federation of the United States of America. 1
- Oak, Dorothy 1
- Palmer, Jean T. 1
- Plimpton, Francis T.P. (Francis Taylor Pearsons) 1
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur) 1
- Putnam, Emily James 1
- Reardon, Mary C. R. 1
- Unesco 1 ∧ less