Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
This collection consists of various Barnard College awards, prizes, and scholarships.
This collection consists of materials from Divest Barnard, an activist group currently active at Barnard College.
This collection consists of Barnard College academic records.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna, Edith Somborn Issacs. It contains personal materials and those relating to the operation of undergraduate life at Barnard College, especially Barnard Bulletin columns and theater programs.
This collection consists of the scrapbooks and writings of Barnard College alumna Eleanore Myers Jewett.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna and news correspondent Florence G. Sammet Rothschild.
The Gertrude C. Clark Hitchcock was compiled during Hitchcock's time as a Barnard undergraduate. Materials in the scrapbook consists mainly of examinations, clippings related to Barnard, commencement materials, and theatre programs.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Grace R. Greenbaum Epstein. The scrapbook covers Epstein’s freshman and sophomore years at Barnard College, from 1911-1913. It includes programs, photos, menus, dance cards, and written notes from other students.
The scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Jessie May Wendover covers the period from the fall of 1892, when she matriculated at Barnard, until her graduation in the spring of 1896.
This collection contains 3 scrapbooks dated 1924-1925, 1926, 1927-1931 as well as correspondence between Jaques Barzun and Jan ten Broeke regarding Barzun's marriage to Moeller.
This collection consists of the papers of Margaret Eugenia Wilson.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Mary Catherine Reardon, class of 1907.
This collection consists of the records of Mujeres, an organization of support and leadership for Latinas at Barnard College.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard alumna Sophie Parsons Woodman. The collections includes newspaper clippings, photographs, and personal ephemera.
- Subject: Women college students X
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 11
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 10
- Scrapbooks 9
- Student activities 9
- College theater -- New York (State) -- New York 6
- Commencement ceremonies 4
- College Students 3
- College student records 3
- Correspondence 3
- Students -- Social life and customs 3
- Barnard College 2
- Barnard College-Buildings 2
- College sports 2
- College student government 2
- Programs (documents) 2
- Awards 1
- Calendars 1
- Capitalism -- United States 1
- Civil Rights 1
- Climate change mitigation 1
- Clippings 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Counseling 1
- Direct action 1
- Disinvestment 1
- Education 1
- Environmental justice 1
- Feminism 1
- Global warming 1
- Hispanic American Women College Students 1
- Libraries 1
- Newsletters 1
- Notebooks 1
- Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women 1
- Pollution 1
- Publicity 1
- Records 1
- Renewable energy sources 1
- Scholarships 1
- Second-wave feminism 1
- Speeches 1
- Suffragists 1
- Theater programs 1
- Third-wave feminism 1
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 1
- Vocational education 1
- Women -- Employment 1
- Women -- Services for 1
- Women's studies 1
- Young Women's Christian associations 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College 2
- Barnard Center for Research on Women. 1
- Barnard College. Divest Barnard 1
- Barnard College. Mujeres 1
- Gould, Jane S., 1918-2009 1