Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection highlights Barnard campus labor unions and labor campaigns from 1972-2016. The collection consists of contracts and agreements between organizations and their employees, pamphlets, newspaper clippings, fliers, and memoranda from United Auto Workers (UAW) Union Local 2110 (formarly District 65). In 1996 UAW Local 2110 stiked against the college due to increasing healthcare costs. The 1996 strike is a highlight of the collection.
This collection contains research materials created and gathered by Barnard Emeritus Professor of History Bob McCaughey during his process of writing "A College of Her Own: The History of Barnard."
This collection contains research and materials related to the 1975 publication of A Statistical Profile of the Barnard College Faculty, 1900-1974, by Barnard professor of history Robert McCaughey.
- Subject: Barnard College -- History X
- Barnard College 3
- Barnard College -- Faculty 3
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 3
- Barnard College -- Employees 2
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 2
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- College publications 1
- Labor movement 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing -- United States 1
- Labor unions and education 1
- Women college administrators 1
- Women labor union members -- United States 1 ∧ less
- McCaughey, Robert A. 2
- Rosenberg, Rosalind 1
- UAW Local 2110 1