Showing Collections: 1 - 44 of 44
The collection consists of diplomas and memorabilia of Barnard College alums.
This collection consists of various Barnard College awards, prizes, and scholarships.
This collection contains 1700+ folders of feminist ephemera collected by the Barnard Center for Research on Women on topics such as women, gender, activism, labor, sexuality, healthcare, marriage, psychology, development, and law.
This collection consists of correspondence, publicity, financial information, and programs related to the Barnard College Essay Contest, as well as the winning essays from each year.
The collection contains materials relating to the backgrounds and achievements of the members of the Barnard College Board of Trustees. Materials include curriculum vitae, newspaper and magazine clippings, interviews, obituaries, press releases, correspondence, memoranda, speeches, publications, and donor information sheets.
The collection consists of correspondence between Board of Trustees members, administrators, students, New York City and New York State officials, and influential citizens. Topics covered include administrative matters, fund raising, curriculum, faculty issues, Barnard operations, student life, and Barnard College’s founding and continuing operation.
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College Botany Department.
This collection consists of correspondence, accounts, reports, floor plans, blueprints, photographs, court papers, and memoranda relating to the construction and furnishing of campus buildings and landscaped areas.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna C. Elizabeth McNeil, class of 1936.
This collection consists of the personal papers of Caroline King Duer.
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College Centinnial Office.
This collection contains correspondence to Bose, flyers, newsletters, and publications.
This collection consists of materials relating to the commencement and convocation ceremonies of Barnard and College Columbia University.
This collection consists of the Barnard College Dean's Office records.
This collection consists of development records which includes correspondence, memoranda, accounts, donor lists, appeals for funds, clippings, press releases, and information pertaining to the Thrift Shop.
This collection consists of documents, notes, memoranda, and correspondence related to diversity at Barnard College.
This collection consists of materials from Divest Barnard, an activist group currently active at Barnard College.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard alumna Dorothy Oak. Materials range from Oak's pre-Barnard Days at Miss Mary Schoonmaker’s School for Girls in 1913 until 1920. Oak graduated from Barnard in 1918.
This collection consists of typewritten and handwritten manuscript history of the Durer family compiled by Alice Duer Miller.
This collection consists of administrative records, biographical files, and materials such as banners, posters, and t-shirts, regarding the activities of the East End Women's Alliance, a feminist group active from 1970 - 1999 in the Hamptons, New York.
This collections consists of the personal papers of Barnard College Trustee and Treasurer, Francis T. Plimpton. The collection includes correspondence, minutes, and financial records, as well as blueprints, compliance reports, and insurance records documenting the building of Plimpton Hall.
These records document the implementation, development, refinement, evaluation, and administration of the Freshman Seminar Program.
This collection documents the official correspondence of the faculty and administrators of Barnard College from 1889-1904.
This collection consists of correspondence, Barnard College financial history and documents, and reminiscences of George A Plimpton. Plimpton was a Barnard College Trustee from 1889 to 1936 and Treasurer from 1893 to 1936.
This collection consists of departmental correspondence, student records, faculty files, teaching schedules, and special reports from the Barnard College Department of History.
This collection consists of materials from the Institute for Urban Education.
This collection consists of materials from Instructional Media and Technology Services (IMATS).
This collection consists of the personal papers of Barnard College employee Jean T. Palmer. The collection includes diplomas, citations, news clippings, awards, and oral history transcripts.
The Zine Correspondence Collection consists of Jenna Freedman’s work as the Barnard Zine Librarian. It includes her communication with zinesters, zine distros, teachers, and libraries about the Zine Collection and zines more generally, as well as Freedman’s involvement in zine events.
This collection contains select personal correspondence of and a yearbook belonging to Jessy Emilie Young.
This collection consists of the personal papers for former Barnard College faculty member, Joseph Gerard Brennan.
This collection contains correspondence to Bergmann, pamphlets, invitations, photographs, a t-shirt, a glove and a cloth.
This collection consists of the personal papers of former Barnard College professor, Lucyle Hook.
This collection consists of the personal papers of Martha Hollister Boynton Wheeler. It includes correspondence between friends, employees, and family; financial papers; memorabilia; and photographs. The collection also includes a booklet on her life created posthumously.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Mary Catherine Reardon, class of 1907.
The collection consists of material relating to both McIntosh's professional activities and her personal life. Items include correspondence and memoranda, addresses and speeches, articles, subject files, research files, clippings, printed matter, photographs, biographical material, and memorabilia of Millicent Carey McIntosh, the fourth Dean and first President of Barnard College.
This collection consists of scripts; song lyrics; sketches for posters, programs, costumes, and set design; lists of plays presented; programs; news clippings; press releases; and correspondence relating to plays and workshops presented in the Brinckerhoff Theatre and the Minor Latham Playhouse.
These records consist of the meeting minutes of the Barnard College Board of Trustees and its Executive Committee.
Ntozake Shange (1948-2018, BC ‘70) was an American playwright and poet. The Ntozake Shange Papers include manuscripts and drafts of works; correspondence; diaries and agendas; clippings, programs, and ephemera; teaching documents; personal and professional photographs; awards, memorabilia, and personal effects; and texts, music, and other works by others collected by Shange.
This collection consists of press releases, annual reports, correspondence, clippings, programs, newsletters, questionnaires, invitations, address lists, minutes, schedules, printed materials, and photographs related to Barnard College communications, public affairs, and public relations.
This collection consists of documents from the Office of the Provost and Dean of Faculty of Barnard College. The collection includes memorandum, correspondence, reports, and studies.
This collection consists of the records of the Barnard College Office of the Registrar. These records include admissions forms, forms concerning enrollment and grading, correspondence, topical files, statistics, and lists of students in various majors.
President's Office Records consist of correspondence, speeches, addresses, publications, reports, meetings minutes, journals, calendars, photographs, AV, and born digital material that were created and kept by the President’s Office.
- Subject: Correspondence X
- Barnard College 23
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 18
- College administrators 11
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 7
- Clippings 6
- College trustees 6
- Ephemera 5
- Manuscripts 5
- Photographs 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Letters 4
- Programs (documents) 4
- Student activities 4
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 4
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 4
- Awards 3
- Capitalism -- United States 3
- College theater -- New York (State) -- New York 3
- Feminism 3
- Newsletters 3
- Oral history 3
- Press releases 3
- Reproductive rights -- United States 3
- Students -- Social life and customs 3
- Women college students 3
- Zines 3
- Zines -- Women authors 3
- Abortion -- Political aspects -- United States 2
- African American women 2
- Audiocassettes 2
- Barnard College -- Library 2
- Birth control 2
- Botany 2
- Budget 2
- College presidents 2
- Commencement ceremonies 2
- Dance 2
- Direct action 2
- Feminist theory 2
- International Women's Year, 1975 2
- Labor 2
- Labor unions -- Organizing -- United States 2
- Motherhood 2
- Performing arts 2
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur), 1855-1936 2
- Poetry 2
- Public relations 2
- Publicity 2
- Second-wave feminism 2
- Speeches 2
- Teaching 2
- Theater programs 2
- Unpaid labor 2
- Women -- Employment -- United States 2
- Women -- Social conditions 2
- Women's health services 2
- Women's rights 2
- World War, 1914-1918 2
- World War, 1939-1945 2
- Abortion -- Law and legislation -- United States 1
- Academic libraries 1
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome 1
- Affirmative action programs 1
- African American authors 1
- African American choreographers 1
- African American dancers 1
- African American families 1
- African American feminists 1
- African American poets 1
- African American theater 1
- African American women authors 1
- African American women dramatists 1
- African American women poets 1
- African diaspora in literature 1
- Aging 1
- American drama 1
- American literature--20th century 1
- American literature--Women authors 1
- American poetry--20th century 1
- American poetry--African American authors 1
- Anti-apartheid movements 1
- Anti-racism 1
- Apartheid 1
- Architectural drawing 1
- Architectural rendering 1
- Architecture 1
- Art 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Authors, American--20th century--Family relationships 1
- Authors, Black 1
- Baccalaureate addresses 1
- Barnard College -- Employees 1
- Barnard College-Buildings 1
- Barnard College. Dance Uptown, 1967-1989. 1
- Biographical sources 1
- Black English 1
- Black studies 1
- Blueprints 1
- Bose, Christine E. 1 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Barnard College 8
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 4
- Barnard College. Office of the Registrar. 2
- Barnard College. Provost and Dean of Faculty 2
- McIntosh, Millicent C. 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Barnard College. Academic Committee. 1
- Barnard College. Alums. 1
- Barnard College. Audiovisual Services 1
- Barnard College. Buildings and Grounds 1
- Barnard College. Centennial Office. 1
- Barnard College. Dean's Office 1
- Barnard College. Department of Theatre 1
- Barnard College. Development Office 1
- Barnard College. Divest Barnard 1
- Barnard College. History Department 1
- Barnard College. Instructional Media and Technology Services 1
- Barnard College. Media Services 1
- Barnard College. Minor Latham Playhouse 1
- Barnard College. Office of Communications 1
- Barnard College. Office of the Bursar. 1
- Barnard College. President's Office. 1
- Bergmann, Keight 1
- Bickford, Christina 1
- Bose, Christine E. 1
- Brewster, W. T. (William Tenney), 1869-1961 1
- Columbia University 1
- Duer, Caroline King 1
- East End Women's Alliance 1
- Freedman, Jenna 1
- Gildersleeve, Virginia Crocheron,, 1877-1965 1
- Gill, Laura Drake, 1860-1926 1
- Gregory, Emily Lovira 1
- Hook, Lucyle 1
- McNeil, C. Elizabeth 1
- National Research Council (U.S.) 1
- National Student Federation of the United States of America. 1
- Oak, Dorothy 1
- Palmer, Jean T. 1
- Plimpton, Francis T.P. (Francis Taylor Pearsons) 1
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur) 1
- Putnam, Emily James 1
- Reardon, Mary C. R. 1
- Shange, Ntozake 1
- Unesco 1
- Wheeler, Martha Hollister Boynton 1 ∧ less