Showing Collections: 351 - 400 of 422
Public Relations Calendar
This collection consists of the public relations calendar, which was published by the Public Relations Office. In the spring of 1988 the Barnard Bulletin began running a weekly calendar in its editions and the publication of the Public Relations Office Calendar ceased.
This collection consists of the Barnard College student publication, Qzine.
Rare Books Collection
This collection consists of 477-volumes of rare books and manuscripts.
Reacting to the Past
This collection consists of materials from Reacting to the Past (RTTP). RTTP consists of elaborate games, set in the past, in which students are assigned roles informed by classic texts in the history of ideas.
Recruitment Materials Collection
This collection consists of publications that detail the benefits of a Barnard College education to prospective student and current matriculates.
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College Religion department.
This collection consists of the Barnard student publication, Reorientation, which served as an alternative to the college-issued student handbook.
Residential Life and Housing Collection
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard Residential Life & Housing Office.
Robert McCaughey Papers
This collection contains research materials created and gathered by Barnard Emeritus Professor of History Bob McCaughey during his process of writing "A College of Her Own: The History of Barnard."
Robert McCaughey Statistical Profile of the Barnard College Faculty, 1900-1974 Papers.
This collection contains research and materials related to the 1975 publication of A Statistical Profile of the Barnard College Faculty, 1900-1974, by Barnard professor of history Robert McCaughey.
Rona Wilk Papers
Rona Wilk’s collection contains materials related to her academic and personal life at Barnard from the late 1980s and early 1990s. The collection contains memorabilia and ephemera from her time as a student, including class schedules, syllabi, orientation materials, Barnard publications, T-shirts, buttons, and Barnard merchandise as well as playbills from theatrical productions Wilk attended while at Barnard.
Rosalind Rosenberg Papers
The collection consists of topical research files of former Barnard College faculty member, Rosalind Rosenberg.
Rose Gerstein Smolin Scrapbook
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Rose Gerstein Smolin.
Rosie the Riveter Transcripts
This collection contains typewritten transcripts of audio recorded interviews of various female workers from World War II and excerpts of two related publications.
Sabra Moore NYC Women's Art Movement Collection
This collection documents Sabra Moore’s involvement in the Women’s Art Movement, Women’s Caucus for Art, Women Artists in Revolution, Heresies Collective, and other feminist artist groups based in New York City from the 1970s to the mid-1990s. The collection consists of flyers, publications, artwork, t-shirts, correspondence, photographs, and protest ephemera conceived of, and created by, Moore and her artist colleagues.
Sara Jaffe Zinester Ephemera Collection
This collection consists of 2 VHS recordings and 8 t-shirts from zinester, Sara Jaffe.
Sarah From Zinester Ephemera Collection
Sawyer Lovett Zine Ephemera Collection
The Sawyer Lovett Zine Ephemera Collection contains original zine flats, phocopied stacks of Lovett's zines, hand-drawn posters, poetry edits, Bunny Ears Distro cards, and misc. postcards. Lovett's work thematically explores mental health, queerness, feminism, transmasculinity, and fandom culture.
Scrapbook of Bulletin Board Notices
This collection consists of scrapbooks containing notifications from administration to the students. The scrapbooks detail events and regulations at Barnard College.
Scrapbook of Newspaper Clippings
This collection consists of newspaper clippings related to Barnard College.
Scrapbook of Printed Bulletins, Notices, and Invitations
This collection consists of a scrapbook of printed bulletins and invitations released by Barnard College.
Scrapbook of Social Activities
This collection consists of invitations, ticket stubs, playbills and other materials related to the social events going on at Barnard College from 1924 to 1953.
This collection consists of programs, invitations, announcements, accounts, lists of officers of Senior Week committees, descriptions of Senior Week events, and other information and instructions relating to Senior Week.
Seven College Career Services
This collection consists of materials from the Seven College Career Services program.
Seven College Vocational Workshops
This collection consists of materials related to the Seven College Vocational workshops, which was a series workshops geared towards older women college graduates who wanted to enter or re-enter the job market.
This collection consists of the Barnard College SGA Newsletter.
Sherry Suttles Papers
This collection consists of the personal papers of Barnard College alum Sherry Suttles.
Shirley A. Siegel Papers
This collection consists of the personal papers of Barnard College alumna, Shirley Adelson Siegel
Songbooks and Musical Scores
This collection consists of songbooks and musical scores from Barnard College events and productions.
Sophie Parsons Woodman Scrapbook
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard alumna Sophie Parsons Woodman. The collections includes newspaper clippings, photographs, and personal ephemera.
This collection consists of Soul Sister, the student publication of the Barnard Organization of Black Women.
This collection consists of the Barnard College publication, Sources.
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College Spanish department.
Stella Bloch Hanau Scrapbook
This collection consists of the scrapbook and three diaries of Barnard alumna Stella Bloch Hanau. The scrapbook and diaries were created by Bloch preceding, during, and after her years as a Barnard College student. Most material is pertinent to Barnard College, but some is from her time at Wadleigh High School.
This collection contains fliers, resolutions, and agendas from Strike Coalition, a student group, from 1970.
This collection consists of the various iterations of the annually published Barnard CollegeStudent Handbook, originally called theBarnard College Blue Book.
Student Life Handbooks and Residence Guides
This collection consists of Barnard College student life handbooks and residence hall guides. The 39 handbooks and guides include information about student life on and off campus including but not limited to residence hall regulations, social activities, and resources for mental and physical health.
Student Theater at Barnard (STAB) Records
This collection consists of materials from Student Theater at Barnard (STAB).
Students Helping Students
This collection contains mission statement and proposal fliers from Students Helping Students, a student group.
Studies in Humanities
This collection contains one postcard about Pepita Seth, the Weiss International Fellow Fall 2004.
Sub-Committee on Curricular Problems
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College Sub-Committee on Curricular Problems.
Sue Larson Papers
Sue Larson joined the Philosophy Department at Barnard in 1965, where she taught Philosophy through the 1990s. The collection includes her philosophical writing, course curricula, and material documenting the activities of the Department of Philosophy. Larson's material may be useful to students studying Wittgenstein, animal cognition, music and emotion, 1968 counterculture, feminism, gender in education, theory of knowledge, and anyone researching the case of Linda LeClair.
Susan I. Myers Scrapbook
The Susan I. Myers scrapbook was compiled by Myers during her time at Barnard College. Myers was Mortarboard Chairman in 1898.
Susan Riemer Sacks Faculty Papers
This collection consists of the papers of Barnard College faculty member Susan Riemer Sacks.
Take Back the Night Records
This collection consists of materials from Take Back the Night.
Tara Emelye Needham and Sasha Cagen Cupsize Zinester Ephemera Collection
The Athena Center Collection
This collection consists of publicity and promotional material, and student projects and posters from the Athena Center for Leadership Studies at Barnard College.
The Barnard Bear
This collection consists of issues of The Barnard Bear, a quarterly literary magazine of Barnard College.
This collection consists of The Torch, an undergraduate guide for incoming first-years in 1963, written by students from the class of 1959.
- Barnard College 240
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 95
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 73
- College publications 60
- Student activities 57
- Scrapbooks 52
- Correspondence 46
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 45
- Students -- Social life and customs 36
- Feminism 27
- College administrators 25
- College students' writings 24
- Student publications 24
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 18
- Women college students 18
- College trustees 16
- Newsletters 15
- Photographs 15
- College theater -- New York (State) -- New York 14
- Zines 14
- Committees 13
- Ephemera 13
- Clippings 12
- Letters 12
- College Students 11
- Zines -- Women authors 11
- Commencement ceremonies 10
- Financial statements 10
- Poetry 10
- Women's rights 10
- Theater 9
- Women -- Employment 9
- World War, 1939-1945 9
- African American women 8
- Art 8
- Barnard College -- Faculty 8
- Manuscripts 8
- Reproductive rights -- United States 8
- Second-wave feminism 8
- Women -- Social conditions 8
- Anti-racism 7
- College presidents 7
- College student records 7
- Programs (documents) 7
- Student Movements 7
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 7
- Women, Black 7
- Abortion -- Political aspects -- United States 6
- Budget 6
- Creative Writing 6
- Dance 6
- Education 6
- Feminist theory 6
- Handbooks, manuals, etc 6
- Lectures 6
- Literature 6
- Theater programs 6
- Women's health services 6
- Women's studies 6
- Architecture 5
- Barnard College-Buildings 5
- College sports 5
- College students, Black 5
- Curriculum planning 5
- Labor 5
- Oral history 5
- Performing arts 5
- Public relations 5
- Race 5
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- History 5
- Abortion -- Law and legislation -- United States 4
- Art and literature 4
- Audiocassettes 4
- Barnard College -- Employees 4
- Barnard College -- History 4
- Capitalism -- United States 4
- College student government 4
- College student orientation 4
- Discrimination 4
- History 4
- Labor movement 4
- Labor unions -- Organizing -- United States 4
- Legal documents 4
- Notebooks 4
- Photograph albums 4
- Psychology 4
- Suffragists 4
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Admission 4
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Faculty 4
- World War, 1914-1918 4
- Abortion -- Government policy -- United States 3
- Academic libraries 3
- Academic rites and ceremonies 3
- Awards 3
- Ballet 3
- Barnard College -- Anniversaries, etc. 3
- Biographical sources 3
- Career development 3
- Civil Rights 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Barnard College 37
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 10
- Barnard Center for Research on Women. 6
- Columbia University 6
- Barnard College. Office of College Activities 3
- Bose, Christine E. 3
- Barnard College. Alumnae Association 2
- Barnard College. Barnard + Columbia Architecture Society 2
- Barnard College. Department of Theatre 2
- Barnard College. Office of Admissions 2
- Barnard College. Office of the Bursar. 2
- Barnard College. Office of the Registrar. 2
- Barnard College. Provost and Dean of Faculty 2
- Barnard Colllege. Office of Alumnae Relations 2
- Gildersleeve, Virginia Crocheron,, 1877-1965 2
- Kolbert, Kathryn 2
- McCaughey, Robert A. 2
- McIntosh, Millicent C. 2
- McIntyre, Dianne 2
- Meyer, Annie Nathan 2
- Mothersill, Mary 2
- Shange, Ntozake 2
- Weeks, Mabel F. 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- American Ballet Theater. 1
- American Woman's Association 1
- Athena Center 1
- BC Voices, Inc. 1
- Bach-Tuyet, Pham 1
- Bacon, Helen Hazard 1
- Barnard College, Committee on Race, Religion, Identity, and Ethnicity 1
- Barnard College. Academic Committee. 1
- Barnard College. Alums. 1
- Barnard College. Athletic Association 1
- Barnard College. Audiovisual Services 1
- Barnard College. Baccantae 1
- Barnard College. Barnard Columbia Ancient Drama Group 1
- Barnard College. Barnard Suffragists 1
- Barnard College. Barnard Urban Studies Society 1
- Barnard College. Botanical Club 1
- Barnard College. Buildings and Grounds 1
- Barnard College. Campus Security Office 1
- Barnard College. Centennial Office. 1
- Barnard College. College Settlements Association 1
- Barnard College. Committee on Transfers 1
- Barnard College. Dean's Office 1
- Barnard College. Debate Club - Debate Council 1
- Barnard College. Department of Chemistry 1
- Barnard College. Department of Computer Science 1
- Barnard College. Department of Dance 1
- Barnard College. Department of Political Science 1
- Barnard College. Deutscher Kreis 1
- Barnard College. Development Office 1
- Barnard College. Divest Barnard 1
- Barnard College. Education Confrontation Club 1
- Barnard College. English Department 1
- Barnard College. Finance and Administration 1
- Barnard College. Finance and Operations 1
- Barnard College. Glee Club 1
- Barnard College. Health and Society Program 1
- Barnard College. History Department 1
- Barnard College. Holly House 1
- Barnard College. Instructional Media and Technology Services 1
- Barnard College. Junior Month 1
- Barnard College. Mail and Print Services Office 1
- Barnard College. Media Services 1
- Barnard College. Minor Latham Playhouse 1
- Barnard College. Model United Nations 1
- Barnard College. Mujeres 1
- Barnard College. Office of Career Development 1
- Barnard College. Office of Communications 1
- Barnard College. Office of General Counsel 1
- Barnard College. Office of the President 1
- Barnard College. Orchesis 1
- Barnard College. Physical Education Department 1
- Barnard College. President's Office. 1
- Barnard College. Psychology Department 1
- Barnard College. Take Back the Night 1
- Barnard College. Young Women's Christian Association 1
- Bergmann, Keight 1
- Berkowitz, Grey 1
- Bickford, Christina 1
- Brager, JB 1
- Breen, Nancy 1
- Brewster, W. T. (William Tenney), 1869-1961 1
- Brown, Carol 1
- Cagen, Sasha 1
- Cantrell, Reed 1
- Carvalho, Josely 1
- Castagnone, Joan 1
- Check, Marilyn Mittelman 1
- Coalition for Women Prisoners 1
- Columbia University. African Students Association 1
- Comini, Alessandra 1
- Croon, Julia 1
- Crull, Peggy 1
- DuBois, Charlotte Gabor 1
- Duer, Caroline King 1
- East End Women's Alliance 1
- Elliott, Rosie 1 ∧ less