Showing Collections: 1 - 18 of 18
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College Art History Department.
This collection consists of a petition circulated by Annie Nathan Meyer advocating for the acceptance of women into Columbia University courses.
This collection contains 184 different periodicals on topics such as women, gender, sexuality, feminism, psychology, and law.
This collection consists of transcripts and recordings of oral histories of Barnard College alumna, and faculty.
The collection contains the minutes, ledgers, resolutions, and reports of the Barnard College Board of Trustees committees.
This collection consists of the personal papers of Caroline King Duer.
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College Centinnial Office.
This collection consists of minutes and reports from the University Council of Columbia University, directories of Columbia University, inauguration materials of Columbia presidents, and publications of Columbia University departments and clubs.
This collection consists of departmental correspondence, student records, faculty files, teaching schedules, and special reports from the Barnard College Department of History.
This collection consists of the personal papers of Barnard College employee Jean T. Palmer. The collection includes diplomas, citations, news clippings, awards, and oral history transcripts.
The collection consists of the undergraduate government and history class notebooks of Pham Bach-Tuyet, Barnard Class of 1961. It includes her class notes, reading notes, course outlines, bibliographies, draft essays and brief personal reflections on her coursework, international events, and her time at Barnard.
This collection consists of materials from Reacting to the Past (RTTP). RTTP consists of elaborate games, set in the past, in which students are assigned roles informed by classic texts in the history of ideas.
This collection contains research materials created and gathered by Barnard Emeritus Professor of History Bob McCaughey during his process of writing "A College of Her Own: The History of Barnard."
This collection contains research and materials related to the 1975 publication of A Statistical Profile of the Barnard College Faculty, 1900-1974, by Barnard professor of history Robert McCaughey.
The collection consists of topical research files of former Barnard College faculty member, Rosalind Rosenberg.
This collection consists of songbooks and musical scores from Barnard College events and productions.
- Subject: History X
- Barnard College 13
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 7
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 5
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 5
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- History 5
- Barnard College -- Faculty 4
- Correspondence 4
- Oral history 4
- Barnard College -- History 3
- History 3
- Clippings 2
- College publications 2
- History Study and teaching 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 2
- World War, 1939-1945 2
- Art History 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Awards 1
- Barnard College -- Employees 1
- Barnard College. Dance Uptown, 1967-1989. 1
- Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- Choreography -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 1
- College administrators 1
- College presidents -- Inauguration 1
- College trustees 1
- Dance 1
- Educational fund raising 1
- Emigration and immigration 1
- Ephemera 1
- Extradition -- Asia 1
- Feminism 1
- Feminist theory 1
- Financial statements 1
- Folk dancing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 1
- Gender identity 1
- International students 1
- Law 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Modern dance -- study and teaching (higher) -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Music 1
- Naval reserves 1
- Notebooks 1
- Performance 1
- Periodicals 1
- Poetry 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Psychology 1
- Second-wave feminism 1
- Socialism 1
- Songbooks 1
- Students, Foreign 1
- Third-wave feminism 1
- Undergraduates 1
- United States -- History 1
- United States. Navy -- Women 1
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Faculty 1
- University publications 1
- Vietnamese students 1
- Women -- History -- Periodicals 1
- Women -- Social conditions 1
- Women -- Social conditions -- Periodicals 1
- Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service 1
- Women college administrators 1
- Women's periodicals 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1 ∧ less
- McCaughey, Robert A. 2
- Bach-Tuyet, Pham 1
- Barnard Center for Research on Women. 1
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 1
- Barnard College. Centennial Office. 1