Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 20
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College Art History Department.
This collection consists of a petition circulated by Annie Nathan Meyer advocating for the acceptance of women into Columbia University courses.
This collection contains 184 different periodicals on topics such as women, gender, sexuality, feminism, psychology, and law.
This collection consists of transcripts and recordings of oral histories of Barnard College alumna, and faculty.
The collection contains the minutes, ledgers, resolutions, and reports of the Barnard College Board of Trustees committees.
Collection highlights Barnard campus labor unions and labor campaigns from 1972-2016. The collection consists of contracts and agreements between organizations and their employees, pamphlets, newspaper clippings, fliers, and memoranda from United Auto Workers (UAW) Union Local 2110 (formarly District 65). In 1996 UAW Local 2110 stiked against the college due to increasing healthcare costs. The 1996 strike is a highlight of the collection.
This collection consists of the personal papers of Caroline King Duer.
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College Centinnial Office.
This collection contains socialist and second wave feminist research files and publications including journal articles, pamphlets, transcribed speeches, and magazines.
This collection consists of minutes and reports from the University Council of Columbia University, directories of Columbia University, inauguration materials of Columbia presidents, and publications of Columbia University departments and clubs.
This collection consists of departmental correspondence, student records, faculty files, teaching schedules, and special reports from the Barnard College Department of History.
This collection consists of the personal papers of Barnard College employee Jean T. Palmer. The collection includes diplomas, citations, news clippings, awards, and oral history transcripts.
The collection consists of the undergraduate government and history class notebooks of Pham Bach-Tuyet, Barnard Class of 1961. It includes her class notes, reading notes, course outlines, bibliographies, draft essays and brief personal reflections on her coursework, international events, and her time at Barnard.
This collection consists of materials from Reacting to the Past (RTTP). RTTP consists of elaborate games, set in the past, in which students are assigned roles informed by classic texts in the history of ideas.
This collection contains research materials created and gathered by Barnard Emeritus Professor of History Bob McCaughey during his process of writing "A College of Her Own: The History of Barnard."
This collection contains research and materials related to the 1975 publication of A Statistical Profile of the Barnard College Faculty, 1900-1974, by Barnard professor of history Robert McCaughey.
The collection consists of topical research files of former Barnard College faculty member, Rosalind Rosenberg.
This collection consists of songbooks and musical scores from Barnard College events and productions.
- Subject: History X
- Barnard College 14
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 8
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 5
- Barnard College -- Faculty 5
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 5
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- History 5
- Barnard College -- History 4
- Correspondence 4
- History 4
- Oral history 4
- Barnard College -- Employees 2
- Clippings 2
- College publications 2
- Ephemera 2
- Feminism 2
- Feminist theory 2
- History Study and teaching 2
- Labor unions -- Organizing -- United States 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Second-wave feminism 2
- Socialism 2
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 2
- Women -- Social conditions 2
- Women -- Social conditions -- Periodicals 2
- Women labor union members -- United States 2
- World War, 1939-1945 2
- Anti-racism 1
- Art History 1
- Art and literature 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Awards 1
- Barnard College. Dance Uptown, 1967-1989. 1
- Bose, Christine E. 1
- Capitalism -- United States 1
- Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- Choreography -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 1
- Class 1
- College administrators 1
- College presidents -- Inauguration 1
- College trustees 1
- Dance 1
- Discrimination 1
- Economics 1
- Educational fund raising 1
- Emigration and immigration 1
- Extradition -- Asia 1
- Families, Black 1
- Financial statements 1
- Folk dancing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 1
- Gender identity 1
- Handbooks, manuals, etc 1
- Human rights 1
- Identity 1
- International students 1
- Labor movement 1
- Labor unions and education 1
- Law 1
- Leadership in women 1
- Lesbian Separatism 1
- Lesbians 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Modern dance -- study and teaching (higher) -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Music 1
- Naval reserves 1
- Newsletters 1
- Notebooks 1
- Pay Equity 1
- Performance 1
- Periodicals 1
- Poetry 1
- Poverty 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Psychology 1
- Queer theory 1
- Race 1
- Racism 1
- Racism in public welfare 1
- Research 1
- Sex 1
- Sex work 1
- Sexism 1
- Social justice 1
- Sociology 1
- Songbooks 1
- Students, Foreign 1
- Third-wave feminism 1
- Undergraduates 1
- United States -- History 1
- United States. Navy -- Women 1
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Faculty 1
- University publications 1
- Unpaid labor 1
- Vietnamese students 1
- Wages -- Household employees 1
- Women -- Employment -- United States 1
- Women -- History -- Periodicals 1
- Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service 1
- Women authors 1
- Women college administrators 1 ∧ less
- McCaughey, Robert A. 2
- Bach-Tuyet, Pham 1
- Barnard Center for Research on Women. 1
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 1
- Barnard College. Centennial Office. 1
- Barnard College. Department of Dance 1
- Barnard College. History Department 1
- Bose, Christine E. 1
- Columbia University 1
- Duer, Caroline King 1
- McIntyre, Dianne 1
- Meyer, Annie Nathan 1
- Mitchell, Arthur, 1934- 1
- Palmer, Jean T. 1
- Rosenberg, Rosalind 1
- Soares, Janet Mansfield 1
- UAW Local 2110 1 ∧ less