Showing Collections: 51 - 100 of 422
Barnard College Essay Contest Records
This collection consists of correspondence, publicity, financial information, and programs related to the Barnard College Essay Contest, as well as the winning essays from each year.
Barnard College Financial Records
This collection consists of the financial records and ledgers of Barnard College.
Barnard College Information Technology BCIT
Barnard College Office of Admissions
This collection consists of the documents, correspondence, minutes, statistics, posters, and administrative materials of the Barnard College Office of Admissions.
Barnard College Oral Histories
This collection consists of transcripts and recordings of oral histories of Barnard College alumna, and faculty.
Barnard College Photography Collection
This collection contains photographs relating to the history of Barnard College.
Barnard College Student Activities Calendar
This collection consists of the Barnard College student activities calendar, which provided students with information on various activities each month.
Barnard College Student Government Association/Undergraduate Association Records
This collection consists of materials related to the functions of the Barnard College Student Government Association. Materials include, but are not limited to, correspondence, constitutions, budgets, programs, invitations, notebooks, and reports.
Barnard College Summer School for Women Workers in Industry
The records of the Barnard College Summer School for Women Workers in Industry consist of papers and photographs relating to the Barnard College Summer School for Women Workers, a program founded in 1927 to provide summer instruction to female factory workers between the ages of 25 and 35.
Barnard College Zine Collection
This collection consists of zines written by women (cis- and transgender) with an emphasis on zines by women of color.
Barnard Columbia Ancient Drama Group Collection
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard Columbia Ancient Drama Group.
Barnard + Columbia Architecture Society Records
This collection consists of materials related to the Barnard-Columbia relationship.
This collection consists of the Barnard College publication, Barnard Connection.
Barnard Electronic Archive and Teaching Lab BEATL
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard Electronic Archive and Teaching Lab (BEATL).
Barnard Faculty Newsletter
This collection consists of the Barnard Faculty Newsletter.
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard forum program. The program is designed to enhance the speaking skills of first year students.
Barnard Literary Magazine
This collection consists of the Barnard Literary Magazine, which was first published in 1974. This sporadically published literary magazine showcased Barnard and Columbia students’ poems, fiction, and occasionally artwork.
This collection consists of magazines compiled into bound volumes from 1912-2010. Duplicate issues, from 1935-1994, and issues from 2011-2021, are loose and boxed. There are are also two bound volumes of indexes for the magazines dating from 1912 to 1959.
This collection consists of memorabilia related to student life, classes, and campus renovations at Barnard College.
Barnard on East-End Club Scrapbook
This collection consists of the scrapbook of the Barnard on East-End Club.
Barnard on the Move
This collection consists of the Newsletter Barnard on the Move.
Barnard Organization of Soul and Solidarity (B.O.S.S.)
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard Organization of Soul and Solidarity (B.O.S.S.). The collection includes letters, notes, membership rosters, meeting minutes, speeches, reports, photographs, booklets, pamphlets, brochures, fliers, memorabilia, and newspaper clippings.
This collection consists of one issue of Barnard Poetry from 1952.
This collection consists of the Barnard Reporter Newsletter which announced the ongoing events of the school, the accomplishments of the faculty, and the projects of the students. It was produced by the Public Relations Office and later by the Office of Public Affairs.
Barnard Suffragists Records
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard Suffragists.
This collection consists of bound volumes of Barnardiana, an administrative publication released by the Barnard Public Relations Office for the faculty and staff of Barnard College. Photographs are included in later volumes.
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College Biology department.
This collection consists of Black Heights, a magazine for and by African American students at Barnard and Columbia. It featured articles about art as well as original poetry and prose.
Black Women in the Armed Forces
This collection includes materials, such as photographs, cassette tapes, manuscripts, and army records, related to black women in the United States armed forces.
Board of Trustees Biographical Files
The collection contains materials relating to the backgrounds and achievements of the members of the Barnard College Board of Trustees. Materials include curriculum vitae, newspaper and magazine clippings, interviews, obituaries, press releases, correspondence, memoranda, speeches, publications, and donor information sheets.
Board of Trustees Charters, By-Laws, Statutes, and Amendments
The Barnard College Board of Trustees Charters and Amendments contains the provisional charters, by-laws, statutes, amendments, extracts from meeting minutes, signed charter amendments, reports, and related correspondence.
Board of Trustees Committees Records
The collection contains the minutes, ledgers, resolutions, and reports of the Barnard College Board of Trustees committees.
Board of Trustees Correspondence
The collection consists of correspondence between Board of Trustees members, administrators, students, New York City and New York State officials, and influential citizens. Topics covered include administrative matters, fund raising, curriculum, faculty issues, Barnard operations, student life, and Barnard College’s founding and continuing operation.
Board of Trustees Financial Records and Reports
The collection consists of the financial statements and reports of the Barnard College Board of Trustees.
Board of Trustees Ledgers
The collection consists of a ledger book of the college's expenditures and financial records. The receipts and dispursements ledger documents the monthly cash records of the college, including students' tuition, the endowment fund, scholarship funds, wages, and general administrative cash funds.
Board of Trustees Long Range and Master Planning
The collection consists of planning materials of the Barnard College Board of Trustees. It includes reports, drafts, finacial information, and statistical data.
Board of Trustees Treasurer's Reports
The collection consists of reports by the Board of Trustees treasurer. The reports summarize the college's expenditures and receipts for each academic year between 1889 and 1900.
Bold, Beautiful, Black @ Barnard
This collection contains photos, play, interview, t-shirt, and other materials from Bold, Beautiful, Black @ Barnard club and exhibit.
Botany Department Records
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College Botany Department.
Bottle of Wine
Published by the Barnard Literary Society, Bottle of Wine featured poetry, photography, drawings, fiction, and one-act plays by current Columbia University undergraduate students. This literary magazine only had one issue.
Buildings and Grounds
This collection consists of correspondence, accounts, reports, floor plans, blueprints, photographs, court papers, and memoranda relating to the construction and furnishing of campus buildings and landscaped areas.
C. Elizabeth McNeil Scrapbook
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna C. Elizabeth McNeil, class of 1936.
Calendar of Official Meetings
The College Calendar of Official Meetings consists of bound volume date books chronicling events at the College for that year, including academic and board meetings, lectures, and special events.
Calendula: A Barnard Feminist Publication
This collection consists of Calendula: A Barnard Feminist Publication, which was a Barnard College student publication. It featured opinion pieces, a directory of feminist campus groups, events listings, articles, reviews, and poetry.
Campus Labor Unions and Labor Union Campaigns
Collection highlights Barnard campus labor unions and labor campaigns from 1972-2016. The collection consists of contracts and agreements between organizations and their employees, pamphlets, newspaper clippings, fliers, and memoranda from United Auto Workers (UAW) Union Local 2110 (formarly District 65). In 1996 UAW Local 2110 stiked against the college due to increasing healthcare costs. The 1996 strike is a highlight of the collection.
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard College Campus Security office.
Career Services and Career Development Newsletter
This collection consists of newsletters from the Career Services and Career Development office. The newsletter listed listed job and internship offerings, events, information sessions, grants, and fellowships
Carol Elaine Greenholz Scrapbook
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Carol Elaine Greenholz.
Carol M. Franz Letters
Letters and memorabilia of Carol M. Franz '36, mainly from her service with the American Red Cross and U.S. State Department in Europe during World War II and shortly after the war.
- Barnard College 240
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 95
- Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York 73
- College publications 60
- Student activities 57
- Scrapbooks 52
- Correspondence 46
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 45
- Students -- Social life and customs 36
- Feminism 27
- College administrators 25
- College students' writings 24
- Student publications 24
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 18
- Women college students 18
- College trustees 16
- Newsletters 15
- Photographs 15
- College theater -- New York (State) -- New York 14
- Zines 14
- Committees 13
- Ephemera 13
- Clippings 12
- Letters 12
- College Students 11
- Zines -- Women authors 11
- Commencement ceremonies 10
- Financial statements 10
- Poetry 10
- Women's rights 10
- Theater 9
- Women -- Employment 9
- World War, 1939-1945 9
- African American women 8
- Art 8
- Barnard College -- Faculty 8
- Manuscripts 8
- Reproductive rights -- United States 8
- Second-wave feminism 8
- Women -- Social conditions 8
- Anti-racism 7
- College presidents 7
- College student records 7
- Programs (documents) 7
- Student Movements 7
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 7
- Women, Black 7
- Abortion -- Political aspects -- United States 6
- Budget 6
- Creative Writing 6
- Dance 6
- Education 6
- Feminist theory 6
- Handbooks, manuals, etc 6
- Lectures 6
- Literature 6
- Theater programs 6
- Women's health services 6
- Women's studies 6
- Architecture 5
- Barnard College-Buildings 5
- College sports 5
- College students, Black 5
- Curriculum planning 5
- Labor 5
- Oral history 5
- Performing arts 5
- Public relations 5
- Race 5
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- History 5
- Abortion -- Law and legislation -- United States 4
- Art and literature 4
- Audiocassettes 4
- Barnard College -- Employees 4
- Barnard College -- History 4
- Capitalism -- United States 4
- College student government 4
- College student orientation 4
- Discrimination 4
- History 4
- Labor movement 4
- Labor unions -- Organizing -- United States 4
- Legal documents 4
- Notebooks 4
- Photograph albums 4
- Psychology 4
- Suffragists 4
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Admission 4
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Faculty 4
- World War, 1914-1918 4
- Abortion -- Government policy -- United States 3
- Academic libraries 3
- Academic rites and ceremonies 3
- Awards 3
- Ballet 3
- Barnard College -- Anniversaries, etc. 3
- Biographical sources 3
- Career development 3
- Civil Rights 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Barnard College 37
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 10
- Barnard Center for Research on Women. 6
- Columbia University 6
- Barnard College. Office of College Activities 3
- Bose, Christine E. 3
- Barnard College. Alumnae Association 2
- Barnard College. Barnard + Columbia Architecture Society 2
- Barnard College. Department of Theatre 2
- Barnard College. Office of Admissions 2
- Barnard College. Office of the Bursar. 2
- Barnard College. Office of the Registrar. 2
- Barnard College. Provost and Dean of Faculty 2
- Barnard Colllege. Office of Alumnae Relations 2
- Gildersleeve, Virginia Crocheron,, 1877-1965 2
- Kolbert, Kathryn 2
- McCaughey, Robert A. 2
- McIntosh, Millicent C. 2
- McIntyre, Dianne 2
- Meyer, Annie Nathan 2
- Mothersill, Mary 2
- Shange, Ntozake 2
- Weeks, Mabel F. 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- American Ballet Theater. 1
- American Woman's Association 1
- Athena Center 1
- BC Voices, Inc. 1
- Bach-Tuyet, Pham 1
- Bacon, Helen Hazard 1
- Barnard College, Committee on Race, Religion, Identity, and Ethnicity 1
- Barnard College. Academic Committee. 1
- Barnard College. Alums. 1
- Barnard College. Athletic Association 1
- Barnard College. Audiovisual Services 1
- Barnard College. Baccantae 1
- Barnard College. Barnard Columbia Ancient Drama Group 1
- Barnard College. Barnard Suffragists 1
- Barnard College. Barnard Urban Studies Society 1
- Barnard College. Botanical Club 1
- Barnard College. Buildings and Grounds 1
- Barnard College. Campus Security Office 1
- Barnard College. Centennial Office. 1
- Barnard College. College Settlements Association 1
- Barnard College. Committee on Transfers 1
- Barnard College. Dean's Office 1
- Barnard College. Debate Club - Debate Council 1
- Barnard College. Department of Chemistry 1
- Barnard College. Department of Computer Science 1
- Barnard College. Department of Dance 1
- Barnard College. Department of Political Science 1
- Barnard College. Deutscher Kreis 1
- Barnard College. Development Office 1
- Barnard College. Divest Barnard 1
- Barnard College. Education Confrontation Club 1
- Barnard College. English Department 1
- Barnard College. Finance and Administration 1
- Barnard College. Finance and Operations 1
- Barnard College. Glee Club 1
- Barnard College. Health and Society Program 1
- Barnard College. History Department 1
- Barnard College. Holly House 1
- Barnard College. Instructional Media and Technology Services 1
- Barnard College. Junior Month 1
- Barnard College. Mail and Print Services Office 1
- Barnard College. Media Services 1
- Barnard College. Minor Latham Playhouse 1
- Barnard College. Model United Nations 1
- Barnard College. Mujeres 1
- Barnard College. Office of Career Development 1
- Barnard College. Office of Communications 1
- Barnard College. Office of General Counsel 1
- Barnard College. Office of the President 1
- Barnard College. Orchesis 1
- Barnard College. Physical Education Department 1
- Barnard College. President's Office. 1
- Barnard College. Psychology Department 1
- Barnard College. Take Back the Night 1
- Barnard College. Young Women's Christian Association 1
- Bergmann, Keight 1
- Berkowitz, Grey 1
- Bickford, Christina 1
- Brager, JB 1
- Breen, Nancy 1
- Brewster, W. T. (William Tenney), 1869-1961 1
- Brown, Carol 1
- Cagen, Sasha 1
- Cantrell, Reed 1
- Carvalho, Josely 1
- Castagnone, Joan 1
- Check, Marilyn Mittelman 1
- Coalition for Women Prisoners 1
- Columbia University. African Students Association 1
- Comini, Alessandra 1
- Croon, Julia 1
- Crull, Peggy 1
- DuBois, Charlotte Gabor 1
- Duer, Caroline King 1
- East End Women's Alliance 1
- Elliott, Rosie 1 ∧ less