Showing Collections: 1 - 50 of 73
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Alice Catherine Grant. It contains examination and homework papers (many in Greek), a large number of photographs, postcards, and ephemera that include ribbons and other decorative objects, Christmas cards, dance cards, and invitations.
This collection consists of the personal papers of Barnard College alumna Amy Loveman.
This collection contains 1 photobook with unidentified individuals and locations and registrar and admissions documents, circa 1920s.
This collection consists of a petition circulated by Annie Nathan Meyer advocating for the acceptance of women into Columbia University courses.
This collection consists of reports, minutes, correspondence, handbooks, ledgers, scrapbooks, watercolors, photographs, and films documenting activities at Barnard Camp-Holly House, a campsite in Westchester County owned by Barnard college from 1933-1992. The camp provided weekend retreats to Barnard students and alumnae.
This collection consists of the minutes, charters, notes, membership lists, and records of the Barnard College Classical Records.
This collection consists of the documents, correspondence, minutes, statistics, posters, and administrative materials of the Barnard College Office of Admissions.
This collection consists of memorabilia related to student life, classes, and campus renovations at Barnard College.
The collection contains materials relating to the backgrounds and achievements of the members of the Barnard College Board of Trustees. Materials include curriculum vitae, newspaper and magazine clippings, interviews, obituaries, press releases, correspondence, memoranda, speeches, publications, and donor information sheets.
The Barnard College Board of Trustees Charters and Amendments contains the provisional charters, by-laws, statutes, amendments, extracts from meeting minutes, signed charter amendments, reports, and related correspondence.
The collection contains the minutes, ledgers, resolutions, and reports of the Barnard College Board of Trustees committees.
The collection consists of correspondence between Board of Trustees members, administrators, students, New York City and New York State officials, and influential citizens. Topics covered include administrative matters, fund raising, curriculum, faculty issues, Barnard operations, student life, and Barnard College’s founding and continuing operation.
The collection consists of the financial statements and reports of the Barnard College Board of Trustees.
The collection consists of a ledger book of the college's expenditures and financial records. The receipts and dispursements ledger documents the monthly cash records of the college, including students' tuition, the endowment fund, scholarship funds, wages, and general administrative cash funds.
The collection consists of planning materials of the Barnard College Board of Trustees. It includes reports, drafts, finacial information, and statistical data.
The collection consists of reports by the Board of Trustees treasurer. The reports summarize the college's expenditures and receipts for each academic year between 1889 and 1900.
This collection consists of correspondence, accounts, reports, floor plans, blueprints, photographs, court papers, and memoranda relating to the construction and furnishing of campus buildings and landscaped areas.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna C. Elizabeth McNeil, class of 1936.
Collection highlights Barnard campus labor unions and labor campaigns from 1972-2016. The collection consists of contracts and agreements between organizations and their employees, pamphlets, newspaper clippings, fliers, and memoranda from United Auto Workers (UAW) Union Local 2110 (formarly District 65). In 1996 UAW Local 2110 stiked against the college due to increasing healthcare costs. The 1996 strike is a highlight of the collection.
This collection consists of materials from Barnard College Class Day.
This collection consists of the Barnard College Dean's Office records.
This collection consists of development records which includes correspondence, memoranda, accounts, donor lists, appeals for funds, clippings, press releases, and information pertaining to the Thrift Shop.
This collection consists of documents, notes, memoranda, and correspondence related to diversity at Barnard College.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard alumna Dorothy Oak. Materials range from Oak's pre-Barnard Days at Miss Mary Schoonmaker’s School for Girls in 1913 until 1920. Oak graduated from Barnard in 1918.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Edith Louise Allen.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna, Edith Somborn Issacs. It contains personal materials and those relating to the operation of undergraduate life at Barnard College, especially Barnard Bulletin columns and theater programs.
This collection consists of the scrapbooks and writings of Barnard College alumna Eleanore Myers Jewett.
This collection consists of manuscript volumes containing humorous poems, rankings of professors, and other humorous writings about Barnard.
This collection consists of the personal papers of Barnard College alumna, Emma Hyman Selligman.
This collection consists of materials from Barnard College Faculty committees.
This collections consists of biographical information on select members of the faculty, staff, and visitors to the college gathered by the Barnard College Archivists.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna and news correspondent Florence G. Sammet Rothschild.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Frances Hope (Purdon) Leavitt.
This collections consists of the personal papers of Barnard College Trustee and Treasurer, Francis T. Plimpton. The collection includes correspondence, minutes, and financial records, as well as blueprints, compliance reports, and insurance records documenting the building of Plimpton Hall.
This collection documents the official correspondence of the faculty and administrators of Barnard College from 1889-1904.
This collection consists of correspondence, Barnard College financial history and documents, and reminiscences of George A Plimpton. Plimpton was a Barnard College Trustee from 1889 to 1936 and Treasurer from 1893 to 1936.
The Gertrude C. Clark Hitchcock was compiled during Hitchcock's time as a Barnard undergraduate. Materials in the scrapbook consists mainly of examinations, clippings related to Barnard, commencement materials, and theatre programs.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Irma F. Heiden Kaufmann, class of 1911.
This collection consists of the personal papers of Barnard College employee Jean T. Palmer. The collection includes diplomas, citations, news clippings, awards, and oral history transcripts.
The scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Jessie May Wendover covers the period from the fall of 1892, when she matriculated at Barnard, until her graduation in the spring of 1896.
This collection consists of news clippings, correspondence, and personal papers regarding Barnard College student, Linda LeClair. In 1968, LeClair was found to be living with her boyfriend off campus leading to a nationwide controversy with her and Barnard at the center.
This collection contains 3 scrapbooks dated 1924-1925, 1926, 1927-1931 as well as correspondence between Jaques Barzun and Jan ten Broeke regarding Barzun's marriage to Moeller.
This collection consists of the scrapbooks and correspondence of Barnard College alumna Lucy Lewton.
The collection consists of photographs, clippings, and educational documents from the life of Margaret Wadds, Barnard class of 1931. It consists primarily of travel and snapshot photography, as well as older photographs and clippings from her childhood and early life.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Marie-Louise Omeis Florida, class of 1920.
This collection consists of the scrapbook of Barnard College alumna Marilyn Mittlemen Check, class of 1947.
- Subject: Women's colleges -- New York (State) -- New York X
- Barnard College 46
- Barnard College -- Alumni and alumnae 33
- Scrapbooks 20
- Correspondence 18
- Students -- Social life and customs 16
- Student activities 15
- College administrators 13
- College trustees 12
- College theater -- New York (State) -- New York 11
- Women college students 11
- Clippings 7
- Commencement ceremonies 7
- Financial statements 7
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 6
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 6
- Photographs 5
- Theater programs 5
- Letters 4
- Women -- Employment 4
- Barnard College -- History 3
- College sports 3
- Public relations 3
- Theater 3
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- History 3
- Academic rites and ceremonies 2
- Barnard College -- Employees 2
- Barnard College -- Faculty 2
- Barnard College-Buildings 2
- Budget 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- College presidents 2
- College student government 2
- College student records 2
- College students -- Recruiting 2
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur), 1855-1936 2
- Press releases 2
- Programs (documents) 2
- Suffragists 2
- Undergraduates 2
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Admission 2
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Faculty 2
- World War, 1914-1918 2
- Young Women's Christian associations 2
- African American women 1
- Architectural drawing 1
- Architectural rendering 1
- Architecture 1
- Atlantic Beach (S.C.) 1
- Awards 1
- Barnard College -- Anniversaries, etc. 1
- Biographical sources 1
- Blueprints 1
- Botany 1
- Bursars 1
- By-laws 1
- Charters 1
- City and town life -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- City managers 1
- Civil Rights 1
- Class reunions 1
- College publications 1
- College registrars 1
- College student orientation 1
- College students, Black 1
- Committees 1
- Counseling 1
- Crushes (infatuation) 1
- Cultural relations 1
- Curriculum planning 1
- DVD-Video discs. 1
- DVDs 1
- Diplomas 1
- Dormitory Life 1
- Education 1
- Educational fund raising 1
- Ephemera 1
- Extradition -- Asia 1
- Families, Black 1
- Female friendship 1
- Feminism 1
- Film 1
- Filmed dance 1
- Filmed interviews 1
- Filmed lectures 1
- Filmed panel discussions 1
- Filmed performances 1
- Filmed plays 1
- Filmed speeches 1
- Floor plans 1
- Gullahs 1
- Handbooks, manuals, etc 1
- Harlem (New York, N.Y.) 1
- International students 1
- Interviews 1
- Jews -- Identity 1
- Labor movement 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing -- United States 1
- Labor unions and education 1
- Lawrence (Mercer County, N.J. : Township) 1 ∧ less
- Barnard College. Board of Trustees 10
- Barnard College 4
- Barnard College. Office of Admissions 2
- Barnard College. Office of the Bursar. 2
- Barnard College. Office of the Registrar. 2
- Barnard College. Provost and Dean of Faculty 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- Bach-Tuyet, Pham 1
- Barnard Center for Research on Women. 1
- Barnard College. Academic Committee. 1
- Barnard College. Alums. 1
- Barnard College. Buildings and Grounds 1
- Barnard College. Dean's Office 1
- Barnard College. Development Office 1
- Barnard College. Holly House 1
- Barnard College. Office of Career Development 1
- Barnard College. Office of College Activities 1
- Barnard College. Office of Communications 1
- Barnard College. President's Office. 1
- Brewster, W. T. (William Tenney), 1869-1961 1
- Check, Marilyn Mittelman 1
- Gildersleeve, Virginia Crocheron,, 1877-1965 1
- Gill, Laura Drake, 1860-1926 1
- Gould, Jane S., 1918-2009 1
- Hanau, Stella 1
- Jakobsen, Janet R. 1
- Kaufmann, Irma F. Heiden 1
- LeClair, Linda 1
- Lewton, Lucy 1
- McCaughey, Robert A. 1
- McIntosh, Millicent C. 1
- McNeil, C. Elizabeth 1
- Meyer, Annie Nathan 1
- Miller, Alice Duer, 1874-1942 1
- National Research Council (U.S.) 1
- National Student Federation of the United States of America. 1
- Oak, Dorothy 1
- Olatunji, Babatunde 1
- Omeis, M. L. Florida 1
- Palmer, Jean T. 1
- Peterson, Martha Elizabeth 1
- Plimpton, Francis T.P. (Francis Taylor Pearsons) 1
- Plimpton, George A. (George Arthur) 1
- Putnam, Emily James 1
- Reardon, Mary C. R. 1
- Rosenberg, Rosalind 1
- Scholar and the Feminist Conference. 1
- Suttles, Sherry A. 1
- UAW Local 2110 1
- Unesco 1
- Wadds, Margaret 1 ∧ less