Found in 238 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of materials from the Higher Education Opprotunity Program (HEOP), which is a New York State funded program first enacted in 1969. Barnard College started its program in 1970 and is funded by both the New York State Education department and Barnard College. The program gives students who are economically disadvantaged access to higher education, also providing academic support services.
This collection consists of materials relating to the educational and professional careers of select Barnard College alums. Materials in the collection include magazine and newspaper articles, interviews, obituaries, publications, creative writing, press releases, student transcripts, yearbook clippings, diplomas, award certificates, and event programs.
The records of the American Woman’s Association consist of materials relating to the founding and functioning of the organization over the course of seventy years, and include administrative documents, brochures, publications, clippings, miscellaneous printed materials, and photographs.
The collection consists of original and duplicate audio recordings of speeches and lectures, forums, conferences, interviews, anniversary celebrations, reunions, inaugurations, degree candidate presentations, and concerts.
This collection consists of the monthly literary journal, The Barnard Barnacle.
This collection consists of Barnard College's weekly newspaper, the Barnard Bulletin. The Barnard Bulletin was founded in 1901 and is the oldest continuously published voice on a women’s college campus in the United States.
This collection consists of reports, minutes, correspondence, handbooks, ledgers, scrapbooks, watercolors, photographs, and films documenting activities at Barnard Camp-Holly House, a campsite in Westchester County owned by Barnard college from 1933-1992. The camp provided weekend retreats to Barnard students and alumnae.
This collection contains 184 different periodicals on topics such as women, gender, sexuality, feminism, psychology, and law.
This collection consists of materials from the Barnard Chapter of the College Settlements Association.
This collection consists of materials related to the functions of the Barnard College Student Government Association. Materials include, but are not limited to, correspondence, constitutions, budgets, programs, invitations, notebooks, and reports.
The records of the Barnard College Summer School for Women Workers in Industry consist of papers and photographs relating to the Barnard College Summer School for Women Workers, a program founded in 1927 to provide summer instruction to female factory workers between the ages of 25 and 35.
This collection consists of the Barnard Literary Magazine, which was first published in 1974. This sporadically published literary magazine showcased Barnard and Columbia students’ poems, fiction, and occasionally artwork.
This collection consists of the Barnard Reporter Newsletter which announced the ongoing events of the school, the accomplishments of the faculty, and the projects of the students. It was produced by the Public Relations Office and later by the Office of Public Affairs.
This collection consists of bound volumes of Barnardiana, an administrative publication released by the Barnard Public Relations Office for the faculty and staff of Barnard College. Photographs are included in later volumes.